Bucks 2012 MVP Renewal Sweepstakes Rules
Milwaukee Bucks – BE MVP 2012-13 Ticket Renewal Sweepstakes
(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Sweepstakes open to 2012-13 Bucks Season Ticket Holders (accounts must be current on all required payments) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Milwaukee Bucks, Inc. (the “Bucks”) and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together hereinafter the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
(3) To enter, make at least a 25% deposit on renewing your Bucks season tickets for the 2012-13 NBA Season online at http://www.bucksmvp.com, by mail, or directly through your Season Ticket Holder Representative by April 9, 2012. Season tickets for 2012-2013 must be of equal or greater value than your 2011-12 Bucks season tickets to constitute a renewal. Only one (1) entry shall be accepted and only named account owner, regardless of who made the payment on such account, shall be deemed the entrant. Other participants may also enter for free by mailing a 3” x 5” card containing their name, address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number, e-mail address and date of birth to Milwaukee Bucks – BE MVP 2012-13 Ticket Renewal Sweepstakes, 1001 North 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203. No other form of entry will be accepted. Limited to one (1) entry per household, regardless of method of entry.
(4) Sweepstakes period commences March 19, 2012 through 5:00 PM Central Time on April 9, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 5:00 PM Central Time on April 9, 2012.
(5) Winner Selection: Multiple Prizewinners (described below) will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries received and such Prizewinners will be notified by phone/email within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. In the event a Prizewinner cannot be contacted or declines the prize, another Prizewinner will be selected from the same entries based on the same criteria set forth in these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Chances of winning are based on number of entries received prior to each prize drawing.
(6) Sweepstakes Prizes: Ten (10) prizes will be awarded during the Sweepstakes Period on the dates listed below. Prizes are non-transferable to any other person including relatives or friends. Prizes include:
(A) March 22, 2012: Be a Buck for a Day – One (1) winner will sign a replica contract on media day for the 2012-13 NBA Season and feel like part of the team. The Bucks will outfit the winner in full team gear and give the winner a behind-the-scenes look into the excitement of starting an NBA season. Includes team uniform (jersey, shorts and warm-up). (Estimated value: $500)
(B) March 24, 2012: Monta Ellis Jersey and Courtside Seats – One (1) winner will receive one (1) authentic Monta Ellis jersey and two (2) Row AAA Courtside seats. (Estimated value: $900)
(C) March 27, 2012: The Sixth Man Award – One (1) winner will be recognized in the Bucks starting lineup before a to-be-determined (“TBD”) 2012-13 NBA Season Bucks home game and then stay and sit courtside. Includes two (2) Row AAA Courtside seats. (Estimated value: $900
(D) March 31, 2012: Sweet Suite Night – One (1) winner receive twelve (12) tickets in a suite during a TBD 2012-13 NBA Season Bucks home game. Includes a $250 catering credit to be used during the Sweet Suite Night. (Estimated value: $2,500)
(E) April 4, 2012: Radio Experience – One (1) winner and a guest will join the Bucks play-by-play announcer Ted Davis in the radio booth during a TBD 2012-13 NBA Season Bucks home game. Includes two (2) lower level game tickets. (Estimated value: $300)
(F) April 6, 2012: Milwaukee Entertainment Package – One (1) winner receives two (2) tickets each to a 2012 Summerfest concert and a 2012 Bradley Center event of winner’s choice. (Estimated value: $600)
(G) April 7, 2012: Trip to Chicago – One (1) winner and a guest will cheer on the Bucks in Chicago and enjoy a limo ride to a TBD 2012-13 NBA Season Bucks-Chicago game, two (2) lower level game tickets and a one-night hotel stay (standard room, double occupancy) in Chicago, Illinois. (Estimated value: $1,300)
(H) April 9, 2012: NBA Draft Trip – One (1) winner and a guest will receive a trip to New York to watch the 2012 NBA Draft. Includes two (2) roundtrip coach airfare tickets from Milwaukee to New York, one-night hotel stay (standard room, double occupancy) and two (2) tickets to the 2012 NBA Draft. (Estimated value: $1,200)(I) March 31, 2012:
(I) April 11, 2012: Travel with the Team – One (1) winner and a guest will receive seats on the Bucks charter airplane to watch the Bucks play during a TBD 2012-13 NBA Season Bucks road game. Includes two (2) game tickets and one-night hotel stay (standard room, double occupancy) in the select city. (Estimated value: $1,000)
(J) April 14, 2012: $5,000! – One (1) winner will receive a $5,000 cash prize from the Bucks during the Bucks game on April 9, 2012. (Estimated value: $5,000)
(4) Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with this Sweepstakes, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Bucks’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value. All prizes are subject to availability and the rules and regulations of the Bucks and/or the NBA as applicable. Specific prize descriptions and restrictions and approximate values are available from the Bucks upon request.
(5) The Bucks reserve the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Sweepstakes or disqualify any entry for any reason and without notice including, without limitation, including if the Sweepstakes cannot be administered as planned or if the Bucks suspect tampering has occurred, voiding the entries at issue or terminating the Sweepstakes and selecting a Prizewinner from among that portion of the Sweepstakes that has not been compromised, if any. Bucks and Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. All decisions are made by the Bucks and such decisions are final. All travel and transportation arrangements shall be the responsibility of Prizewinner, unless otherwise noted with the prize description. Game ticket locations awarded as prizes herein are subject to availability and determined by the Bucks at its sole descretion. Times, dates and locations herein are subject to change and cancellation outside of the Bucks’ control at the Bucks sole descretion. Prizewinner(s) may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and return same properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of prize(s). Failure to return signed Affidavit of Release within seven (7) days may result in forfeiture of prize(s).
(6) To obtain a list of Prizewinners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Milwaukee Bucks – BE MVP 2012-13 Ticket Renewal Sweepstakes,” 1001 N. 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203-1312. Request must be received within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of this Sweepstakes.
(7) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(8) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Bucks and the NBA Entities except where prohibited by law.
(9) Each entrant may be asked, but is not oblgiated, to consent (or “opt-in”) to receive additional promotional emails or offers from the Bucks, the NBA Entities or its sponsors. Subject entrant’s consent, entrant understands that the Bucks, the NBA Entities or its sponsors may use entrant’s information (including e-mail address) for marketing purposes and to provide entrant with information about the Bucks, the NBA Entities or its sponsor’s products, services and special offers and entrant expressly consents to the use of entrant’s information for such purposes.
(10) This Sweepstakes shall be exclusively governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
(11) Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.