Milwaukee Bucks Team Attendant Opportunities
The Milwaukee Bucks are seeking candidates to become Team Attendants for the 2014-2015 NBA season. Several positions are available for eager and responsible individuals interested in serving with one of the most successful teams in the NBA.
The Team Attendants will assist in pregame preparations and post-game clean up at all home games.
They will serve the coaches, players, and trainers prior to, during, and after the game. In addition, special
projects during the course of the season will also be required.
To be considered, individuals must meet all of the requirements below:
|16 by December 1, 2014.|
|Must be available from 3 hours prior to and up to 1 ½ hours after all home games.|
|Must have a safe and reliable way to and from the BMO Harris Bradley Center
(regular, convenient bus service is acceptable). The Milwaukee
Bucks are not responsible for your transportation.
|$7.25 per hour.|
|Must have and maintain a cumulative “B” (3.00/4.00) grade point
average without failing any courses.
|Individuals participating in winter sports/activities will only be considered
to serve as an alternate
|Must have permission and support of parents/guardians with their
understanding of all the job requirements.
This is a part-time seasonal position under the Team Services Department. Team Attendants will assist basketball staff, front office staff, and trainers. Team Attendants are responsible for the procurement, maintenance, and staffing needs associated with the basketball staff and the front office. As well as, other duties as assigned.
- Attend all home preseason, regular season, and playoff games
- Assist team with public events by appointment
- Responsible for all pre-game locker room and courtside set-up of game equipment
- Responsible for all post-game locker room and courtside tear down
- Responsible for safe transportation of visiting team’s luggage to team bus
- Provide for needs of NBA officials
- Assist with all in-house game events that may require servicing (example: Halftime Entertainment)
- Replace and stock refreshments in a timely manner
- Perform assigned courtside game duties (example: Drinks, Towels, Hoop, Shag, Rebounding)
- Keep facilities presentable in a timely manner
- Place seat covers/magnets on bench area and in Courtside Club area
- Other duties necessary
Applicants should be 16 years of age by December 1, 2014
Please upload your grade transcript on the form below or mail to:
Attn: Clark Hillery
1001 North Fourth Street
Milwaukee, WI 53203