Sweepstakes Rules: 2012 Summer Golf Experience with Jon Leuer
2012 Milwaukee Bucks Golf Experience with Jon Leuer
(1) No purchase necessary to enter or win.
(2) Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) open to residents of Wisconsin. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of the Milwaukee Bucks, Inc. (the “Bucks”), the National Basketball Association and the Women’s National Basketball Association and each of its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC (collectively, the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, directors, owners, employees and agents are not eligible to enter or win. Limited to one (1) entry per household during the Sweepstakes Period (defined below). This Sweepstakes is sponsored by the Milwaukee Bucks, 1001 N. 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203.
(3) How to Enter and Win: Completely fill out the registration form on the Bucks Official Website at www.bucks.com. Sweepstakes begins June 18, 2012 and ends June 28, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 PM Central Time on June 28, 2012. One (1) prizewinner (“Prizewinner”) will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period and will be notified by telephone and/or email within 48 hours of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. In the event a Prizewinner cannot be contacted or declines the prize, another Prizewinner will be randomly chosen from the same eligible entries. All decisions by the Bucks will be final. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
(4) Prize: One (1) Prizewinner and two (2) guests will receive tickets for one (1) day to the 2012 U.S. Women’s Open at Whistling Straights (Kohler, WI), with the Prizewinner having the opportunity to caddy for Bucks player Jon Leuer during the Wisconsin Sports Shoot Out on July 2, 2012. Approximate Retail Value of prize is $ 100. Prizes are non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends. Prizewinners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Bucks’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value. The Bucks reserve the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Sweepstakes or disqualify any entry for any reason and without notice including, without limitation, if the Sweepstakes cannot be administered as planned or if the Bucks suspect tampering has occurred, voiding the entries at issue or terminating the Sweepstakes and selecting a Prizewinner from among that portion of the Sweepstakes that has not been compromised, if any. All decisions are made by the Bucks and such decisions are final. All travel and transportation arrangements shall be the responsibility of Prizewinner. Times, dates and locations herein are subject to change and cancellation outside of the Bucks’ control. Prizewinner(s) may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and return same properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of prize(s). Failure to return signed Affidavit of Release within seven (7) days may result in forfeiture of prize(s).
(5) Winner’s List: To obtain a list of Prizewinner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “2012 Bucks Golf Experience with Jon Leuer”, Milwaukee Bucks, Inc., 1001 N. 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203-1312.
(6) Miscellaneous Terms: (a) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules, to release and hold harmless against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy, and to hold harmless and indemnify the Bucks and/or the NBA Entities, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, dealers, employees, directors and assigns from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion; (b) In consideration for being awarded the prize, Prizewinner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of Prizewinner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Bucks and/or the NBA Entities, and their respective designees, except where prohibited by law. Each entrant may be asked, but is not obligated, to consent (or “opt-in”) to receive additional promotional emails or offers from the Bucks or its sponsors. Opting-in does not affect odds of winning. Subject to entrant’s consent, entrant understands that the Bucks or its sponsors may use entrant’s information (including e-mail address) for marketing purposes and to provide entrant with information about the Bucks or its sponsor’s products, services and special offers and entrant expressly consents to the use of entrant’s information for such purposes. (c) Sweepstakes void where prohibited.