Fans, if you use Microsoft Outlook, you can import the entire 2010-11 schedule into your calendar in moments. Follow the instructions below, and you'll have every Bucks game and time at your fingertips.
Click here if you use iCalendar.
2. Choose 'Save Target As' and save the file to your desktop.
3. From your Outlook 'File' menu, select 'Import and Export'.
4. Click 'Import from another program or file'.
5. Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) as the specified file type.
6. Locate and select the file on your desktop and click 'Next'.
7. Select your 'calendar' as the destination folder.
8. The next window will have a title that says "The following actions will be performed:" above an option to "Import "bucks1011full.csv" into folder: Calendar." Check that box and click on "Import "bucks1011full.csv" into folder: Calendar"
9. From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below (some users may not have to map these custom fields):
SUBJECT to Subject
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time
END_TIME to End Time
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
10. If you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
11. Click OK
12. Click on 'Finish' to complete the import process.