1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of Wisconsin who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry (“Entrant”) on the date of entry. Employees, officers and representatives of the Milwaukee Bucks, LLC (“Bucks”), including but not limited to the NBA and each of its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and NBA Media Ventures, LLC (all together the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, agents, employees and affiliates, and all promotional or fulfillment agencies involved in the Promotion (collectively the “Promotional Parties”), as well as members of their immediate families (i.e., spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and households, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
2. PROMOTION SCHEDULE: You may submit your Entry (defined below) for the Promotion between May 7, 2014 and May 20, 2014 ("Promotion Entry Period"). All entries must be received by 5:00 PM Central Time on May 20, 2014.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, post your photo or video to Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook and tag it with #BucksLuck (your "Entry"). Contestants may also enter by uploading their Entry on www.bucks.com/bucksluck.
4. CONTEST TERMS OF ENTRY: As conditions to enter this Promotion, and by submitting an Entry, each Entrant:
A. Warrants and represents that the Entrant is at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time entry in this Promotion and owns all rights to the photo or video being submitted as part of the Entry;
B. Warrants and represents that the Entrant is the individual pictured and in the Entry, or, alternatively, that the Entrant has obtained permission from each person who appears in the Entry to grant the rights to the Promotional Parties described in these rules, and can make written copies of such permissions available to the Promotional Parties upon request;
D. Warrants and represents that his/her Entry: (a) are original to the Entrant and have been legally obtained and created, (b) do not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate applicable laws, regulations, or network standards; and (c) have not been entered in or won previous contests or awards;
E. Irrevocably grants to Promotional Parties, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to copyright (as appropriate), reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), the Entrant’s name, address, image, voice, likeness, statements, biographical material and Entry, including, but not limited to, the photographic, video or digital recording and performances contained in any of the above items (in each case, as submitted or as edited/modified in any way by the Promotional Parties, in the Promotional Parties’ sole discretion), as well as any additional photographic images, video images, portraits, interviews or other materials relating to the Entrant and arising out of his/her participation in this Promotion (with or without using the Entrant’s name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from the Entrant or any other party;
F. Acknowledges and agrees that, if Entrant’s Entry is chosen as a “Promotion Winner" (as defined below), the Entrant (and others who appear in Entry) will, if required by the Sponsor (as defined below), execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, in which the Promotion Winner will irrevocably assign and transfer to the Sponsor any and all rights, title and interest in the Entry, including, without limitation, all copyrights, and waive all moral rights in that Entry;
G. Forever waives any rights of privacy, intellectual property rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude the Promotional Parties' use of the Entrant's Entry or require the Entrant's permission for Promotional Parties to use them for any purpose, and agrees to never sue or assert any claim against the Promotional Parties' use of the Entry; and
H. Agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Promotional Parties harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Promotional Parties due to or arising out of the Entrant's Entry in this Promotion, or the Entrant's conduct or participation during and in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation.
5. ENTRY FORMAT AND CONTENT REQUIREMENTS: Submit a photo or video depicting your lucky charm on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or www.bucks.com/bucksluck using the hashtag #BucksLuck. Entries must be received by 5:00 PM Central Time on May 20, 2014 and may be posted to www.bucks.com/bucksluck. Limit one (1) Entry per person, household in this Promotion. Only the Promotion Winner is eligible to receive the applicable Prizes (described below) in the Promotion. Entries deemed by Sponsor to contain inappropriate material, such as copyright violations, violence, profanity or professionally produced excerpts will be deleted or disqualified. The Bucks make the final determination as to which Entries are eligible to take part in this Promotion and be considered to be a Promotion Winner. Certain Entries may be featured from time to time on Sponsor’s or NBA’s websites, in Sponsor’s or the NBA’s sole discretion. An Entrant’s photo or video of selected as a featured Entry is unrelated to the judging criteria and does not guarantee selection as the Promotion Winner.
6. SELECTION OF WINNER:
A. One (1) Entry will be selected by the Bucks by evaluating each eligible Entry based on creativity and originality (“Promotion Winner”). The winning Entry selected may be published on the Bucks’ Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Bucks’ website. All decisions by the Bucks on the selection of the Promotion Winner is final in all respects. Promotion Winner will be notified by email. If the Promotion Winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours after the first attempt to contact him/her, or if he/she does not otherwise meet the eligibility requirements of these Official Rules, or is unable or unwilling to participate in the Promotion an alternate Promotion Winners may be selected in his/her place from the remaining eligible Entries.
A. One (1) Promotion Winner receives two (2) season tickets for the 2014-15 Milwaukee Bucks regular season and a signed draft hat from the Bucks first round draft pick. Winning prize is non-transferable to any other person(s), including relatives or friends. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the prizes, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes permitted except at the team’s option for a prize of comparable or greater value. Game tickets will be in a location to be determined by the Bucks. Approximate retail value of prize: $5,000.00.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible or misdirected Entries, which will be deemed disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Official Rules of the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Promotion or prevents the Promotion or prizes herein from being reasonably delivered, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the state of Wisconsin. All claims relating in any manner to this Promotion or to any Entry must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Promotional Parties resulting from any user's participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Promotional Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any occurrences which may affect the operation of the Promotion. Promotional Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on www.bucks.com. Use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or www.bucks.com is at user's own risk. Promotional Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Promotion, use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or www.bucks.com or the download of any information from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or www.bucks.com, as applicable. By accepting a prize in the Promotion, winners agree that the Promotional Parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize. Promotional Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Promotion is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a "Force Majeure Event").
10. MARKETING: Each Entrant may be asked, but is not obligated, to consent (or “opt-in”) to receive additional promotional emails or offers from Sponsor or other third parties. Subject Entrant’s consent, Entrant understands that, the Sponsor may use Entrant’s information (including e-mail address) for marketing purposes and to provide entrant with information about the Sponsor, its products, services and special offers and Entrant expressly consents to the use of Entrant’s information for such purposes.
11. LIST OF WINNERS: For a list containing the names of the Promotion Winners, which shall be available within 30 days after May 20, 2014, send your request with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: “Bucks Luck”, c/o Milwaukee Bucks, 1001 North Fourth Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203-1312.
12. SPONSOR: Milwaukee Bucks, LLC., 1001 North Fourth Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203-1312.