Bucks Announce 2013-14 Pricing and Perks For MVP Season Ticket Subscribers
Last week, the Milwaukee Bucks provided MVP Season Ticket Subscribers with information and pricing regarding renewals for the 2013-14 season. As part of this year’s renewal campaign, over 9,000 seats in the BMO Harris Bradley Center will decrease in price for the 2013-14 season, and over half of all seats are available for full season purchase at $25 or less.
In addition to guaranteeing their seats for all the great Bucks action on the court, Bucks MVP Season Subscribers will continue to receive some of the best benefits in sports, along with the Bucks’ award-winning customer service.
Valuable incentives and benefits provided by the Bucks to subscribers renewing by March 15 include:
- Invitation to an exclusive Bucks Team Autograph Night on April 2
- Free parking (for applicable seat categories)
- Three percent annual interest (if paid in full by June 28)
- Priority on 2013 Playoff tickets, and the option to delay payment until after the entire playoff run through the popular “Play Now, Pay Later” plan.
- Access to one of the BMO Harris Bradley Center’s exclusive club spaces (based on seat location)
- MVP Loyalty Rewards (based on tenure as a full season subscriber)
- Ticket and arena credits good towards the purchases of additional tickets, concessions or merchandise
- Exclusive pre-sale opportunities for select non-Bucks events at the BMO Harris Bradley Center
Additional benefits provided to full season subscribers include an MVP Rewards Program, a flexible ticket exchange program to assist season subscribers in exchanging unused tickets and a Bucks Ticket Credit offering additional tickets and upgrades at no additional cost to designated games. For more details about the many great benefits available to Bucks MVP Season Subscribers, log on to bucks.com/MVP.
All season subscribers who re-sign for 2013-14 are also immediately eligible to be awarded a unique prize in a game night sweepstakes held during every Bucks home game now through March 15. On Feb. 23, one lucky season subscriber won a trip for two to the NBA Draft in New York this June, and a trip for two on the team’s chartered plane to the Bucks game in Miami on April 9 will be awarded at the March 15 home game vs. the Heat.
In addition to a convenient online renewal process, all account holders are assigned a dedicated personal account representative to assist in the renewal process as well as serve the subscriber year-round. Additional ticket purchases, special accommodations and arrangements, and general Bucks information is provided by the account representative who is available by phone, in-arena during games and by email.
If the Bucks qualify for the 2013 NBA Playoffs, returning season subscribers will have first priority for tickets through the popular “Play Now, Pay Later” plan. The plan secures full and green plan season subscriber seat locations for all playoff games played in Milwaukee, and payment is not required until after the Bucks complete playoff competition.
Current Bucks MVPs can renew their membership by visiting bucks.com/MVP, by calling 414.227.0500, or by visiting the Bucks Renewal Zone outside section 218 during Bucks home games.!doctype>