Milwaukee Bucks MVP 2013-14 Season Subscription Renewal Sweepstakes Rules
(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Sweepstakes open to legal residents of Wisconsin who are 2013-2014 Bucks Season Ticket Holders (accounts must be current on all required payments), eighteen (18) years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Milwaukee Bucks, Inc. (the “Bucks”) and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together hereinafter the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
(3) To enter, make at least a 25% deposit on renewing your Bucks Season Subscription for the 2013-2014 NBA Season online at www.Bucks.com/MVP, by mail, or directly through your Personal Bucks Representative by March 15, 2013. Season tickets for 2013-2014 must be of equal or greater value than your 2012-13 Bucks season tickets to constitute a renewal. Only one (1) entry shall be accepted and only named account owner, regardless of who made the payment on such account, shall be deemed the entrant. Other participants may also enter for free by mailing a 3” x 5” card containing their name, address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number, e-mail address and date of birth to Milwaukee Bucks – MVP Season Subscription Renewal Sweepstakes, 1001 North 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203. No other form of entry will be accepted. Limited to one (1) entry per household, regardless of method of entry.
(4) Sweepstakes period commences February 20, 2013 through 5:00 PM Central Time on March 15, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 5:00 PM Central Time on March 15, 2013.
(5) Prizewinner Selection: Multiple Prizewinners (described below) will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries received and such Prizewinners will be notified by phone/email within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. In the event a Prizewinner cannot be contacted or declines the prize, another Prizewinner will be selected from the same entries based on the same criteria set forth in these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Chances of winning are based on number of entries received prior to each prize drawing.
(6) Sweepstakes Prizes: Six (6) prizes will be awarded during the Sweepstakes Period on the dates listed below. Prizes are non-transferable to any other person including relatives or friends. Prizes are:
(A) February 23, 2013: NBA Draft Trip – One (1) Prizewinner and a guest will receive a trip to New York, NY to watch the 2013 NBA Draft. Prize includes two (2) roundtrip coach airfare tickets from Milwaukee, WI to New York, NY, one-night hotel stay (standard room, double occupancy) and two (2) tickets to the 2013 NBA Draft. (Estimated value: $1,200)
(B) March 2, 2013: The Sixth Fan Award and Coors Prize Pack – One (1) Prizewinner will be recognized in the Bucks starting lineup before a mutually-agreeable 2012-13 NBA Season Bucks home game and then stay and sit courtside. Includes two (2) Row AAA Courtside seats. Fan also receives 4 tickets to the Coors Light Silver Bullet Suite for the March 17, 2013 Bucks-Magic game and a $100 Miller Brewery Tour Gift Shop card. (Estimated value: $1,400)
(C) March 4, 2013: Media Day Experience and SURG Chef Dinner – The Bucks will outfit the Prizewinner in full team gear and give the Prizewinner a behind-the-scenes look into the excitement of starting an NBA season. Includes team uniform (jersey, shorts and warm-up). Prizewinner also receives a chef dinner for four (4) for up to $500.00 at Ryan Braun’s Graffito or Umami Moto, as selected by the Prizewinner. (Estimated value: $1,000)
(D) March 12, 2013: Training Camp and Milwaukee Concert Experiences – One (1) Prizewinner will receive a custom jersey and have lunch with the Bucks General Manager (John Hammond) to talk direction of team during Training Camp. Additionally, Prizewinner receives two (2) tickets each to a 2013 Summerfest concert and 2013 BMO Harris Bradley Center event of Prizewinner’s choice, subject to availability, some exclusions apply. (Estimated value: $700)
(E) March 15, 2013: Trip to Miami, FL – One (1) Prizewinner will receive two (2) game tickets to see the Bucks take on the Heat in Miami, FL on April 9, 2013. Prize includes two (2) roundtrip coach airfare tickets from Milwaukee, WI to Miami, FL, and one-night hotel stay (standard room, double occupancy). (Estimated value: $1,500)
(7) Prizewinners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with this Sweepstakes, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Bucks’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value. All prizes are subject to availability and the rules and regulations of the Bucks and/or the NBA as applicable. Specific prize descriptions and restrictions and approximate values are available from the Bucks upon request.
(8) The Bucks reserve the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Sweepstakes or disqualify any entry for any reason and without notice including, without limitation, if the Sweepstakes cannot be administered as planned or if the Bucks suspect tampering has occurred, voiding the entries at issue or terminating the Sweepstakes and selecting a Prizewinner from among that portion of the Sweepstakes that has not been compromised, if any. Bucks and Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. All decisions are made by the Bucks and such decisions are final. All travel and transportation arrangements shall be the responsibility of Prizewinner, unless otherwise noted with the prize description. Game ticket locations awarded as prizes herein are subject to availability and determined by the Bucks at its sole descretion. Times, dates and locations herein are subject to change and cancellation outside of the Bucks’ control or at the Bucks sole discretion. All travel and accommodations shall be the responsibility of the Prizewinner, unless specifically stated otherwise herein. Prizewinner(s) may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and return same properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of prize(s). Failure to return signed Affidavit of Release within seven (7) days may result in forfeiture of prize(s).
(9) To obtain a list of Prizewinners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Milwaukee Bucks – MVP Season Subscription Renewal Sweepstakes,” 1001 N. 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203-1312. Request must be received within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of this Sweepstakes.
(10) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(11) In consideration for being awarded the prize, Prizewinner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of Prizewinner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Bucks and the NBA Entities except where prohibited by law.
(12) Each entrant may be asked, but is not oblgiated, to consent (or “opt-in”) to receive additional promotional emails or offers from the Bucks, the NBA Entities or its sponsors. Subject entrant’s consent, entrant understands that the Bucks, the NBA Entities or its sponsors may use entrant’s information (including e-mail address) for marketing purposes and to provide entrant with information about the Bucks, the NBA Entities or its sponsor’s products, services and special offers and entrant expressly consents to the use of entrant’s information for such purposes.
(13) This Sweepstakes shall be exclusively governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
(14) Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.