Mike Dunleavy Locker Clean Out Rules - 2013
2013 SHOE SWEEPSTAKES RULES & REGULATIONS
(1) No purchase necessary.
(2) Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to residents of the state of Wisconsin residing within a 75 mile radius of Bradley Center. Must be 18 years of age or older as of May 13, 2013. Employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of the Milwaukee Bucks, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “NBA Entities”) are not eligible to enter.
(3) How to enter: Completely fill out and submit the Sweepstakes entry form at http://www.bucks.com/dunleavy17. Upon completion, you will be automatically entered in the Sweepstakes. Limited to one (1) entry per household during the Sweepstakes Term (defined below).
(4) Sweepstakes Term: Sweepstakes begins May 13, 2013 ends on May 17, 2013. All Entries must be received by May 17, 2013 at 11:59PM Central Time.
(5) Winner Selection: Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and will be notified via telephone or email before May 22, 2013. In the event the potential winner does not respond to prize notification or declines the prize, another winner will be randomly chosen from the remaining eligible entrants. Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
(6) Prize: Two (2) practice shirts worn by Mike Dunleavy of the Milwaukee Bucks team will be awarded as the prize for this sweepstakes. The prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at Milwaukee Bucks’option for a prize of comparable or greater value. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of prize: $100. ARV reflects unautographed merchandise. ARV of hand-signed merchandise subject to fluctuation based on the featured NBA players and current market value at the time prize is awarded.
(7) Winner’s List: The winner’s name can be obtained by writing to Milwaukee Bucks Shoe Sweepstakes, 1001 N. 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203.
(8) Miscellaneous: (a) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules, to hold harmless, release, defend and indemnify the Bucks, the NBA Entities, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, dealers, employees, directors and assigns from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion; (b) In consideration for being awarded the prize, prizewinner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of prizewinner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Bucks and/or the NBA Entities, and their respective designees, except where prohibited by law. Each entrant may be asked, but is not obligated, to consent (or “opt-in”) to receive additional promotional emails or offers from the Bucks or its sponsors. Opting-in does not affect odds of winning. Subject to entrant’s consent, entrant understands that the Bucks or its sponsors may use entrant’s information (including e-mail address) for marketing purposes and to provide entrant with information about the Bucks or its sponsor’s products, services and special offers and entrant expressly consents to the use of entrant’s information for such purposes.
(9) Sweepstakes void where prohibited.
(10) The Milwaukee Bucks, Inc., 1001 N. 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203 is the sponsor of this Sweepstakes.