(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Eligibility: Sweepstakes open residents of Wisconsin who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Milwaukee Bucks, Inc. (the “Bucks”) and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together hereinafter the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
(3) How to Enter: To enter, participants must have a registered account with Twitter and send a tweet on Twitter using the hashtag: #larryblocks during the period April 5, 2013 to April 18, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on April 18, 2013. Your tweet may not be obscene, offensive; defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies; or contain trademarks or other intellectual property owned by others. No other form of entry will be accepted and multiple entries submitted by a single entrant will be void. Limit one entry per person.
(4) Winner Selection and Prizes: Eight (8) prizewinners will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries received and such prizewinners will be notified via Twitter within 72 hours of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. In the event a Prizewinner cannot be contacted or declines the prize within 24 hours after being notified by the Bucks, another Prizewinner will be selected from the same entries based on the same criteria set forth in these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Chances of winning are based on number of entries received prior to each prize drawing. Each prizewinner receives a set of LarryBlocks (children’s blocks created by the Bucks as a part of Larry Sanders marketing campaign) signed by Larry Sanders (ARV: $50.00) ARV does not include the value of the autograph. Prizes are non-transferable to any other person including relatives or friends. Prizewinners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with this Sweepstakes, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Bucks’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value. All prizes are subject to availability and the rules and regulations of the Bucks and/or the NBA as applicable. To obtain a list of prizewinners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Milwaukee Bucks – LarryBlocks Sweepstakes, 1001 N. 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203-1312”. Request must be received within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of this Sweepstakes.
(5) Limitation of Liability and Release: The Bucks reserve the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Sweepstakes or disqualify any entry for any reason and without notice including, without limitation, including if the Sweepstakes cannot be administered as planned or if the Bucks suspect tampering has occurred, voiding the entries at issue or terminating the Sweepstakes and selecting a prizewinner from among that portion of the Sweepstakes that has not been compromised, if any. Bucks and Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind. Entries become the property of the Bucks are not returned. Entrants who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or act in violation of these Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten, abuse or harass any person in relation to this Sweepstakes, as determined by the Bucks in their sole discretion, will be disqualified. All decisions are made by the Bucks and such decisions are final. All travel and transportation arrangements, if applicable, shall be the responsibility of Prizewinner, unless otherwise noted with the prize description. Game ticket locations awarded as prizes herein, if applicable, are subject to availability and determined by the Bucks at its sole descretion. Times, dates and locations herein are subject to change and cancellation outside of the Bucks’ control at the Bucks sole descretion. Each prizewinner may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and return same properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of prize(s). Failure to return signed Affidavit of Release within seven (7) days may result in forfeiture of prize(s). By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and, defend, release, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(6) Publicity: In consideration for being awarded the prize, prizewinner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of prizewinner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Bucks and the NBA Entities except where prohibited by law. Each entrant may be asked, but is not oblgiated, to consent (or “opt-in”) to receive additional promotional emails or offers from the Bucks, the NBA Entities or its sponsors. Subject entrant’s consent, entrant understands that the Bucks, the NBA Entities or its sponsors may use entrant’s information (including e-mail address) for marketing purposes and to provide entrant with information about the Bucks, the NBA Entities or its sponsor’s products, services and special offers and entrant expressly consents to the use of entrant’s information for such purposes.
(7) Prizewinner’s List: To obtain a list of prizewinners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Milwaukee Bucks – LarryBlocks Sweepstakes, 1001 N. 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203-1312”. Request must be received within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of this Sweepstakes.
(8) Governing Law: This Sweepstakes shall be exclusively governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to principles of conflicts of law. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.
Show your support for Larry Sanders for Most Improved and Defensive Player of the Year by tweeting #LarryBlocks before the voting ends on April 18, 2013. Eight (8) lucky Larry supporters will receive an autographed box of #LarryBlocks