NEW FACES IN MILWAUKEE – Of the 17 players on the training camp roster, seven are new to Milwaukee and two
others are yet to appear in a game for the Bucks. The new faces on this year's training camp roster include: Mike
Dunleavy, Tobias Harris, Stephen Jackson, Jon Leuer, Marcus Lewis, Shaun Livingston and Beno Udrih. Darington
Hobson and Ron Howard are both back for their second appearances in Bucks training camp, though neither have
played in a regular season game for the franchise.
The eight players returning to Milwaukee from last season are: Andrew Bogut, Jon Brockman, Carlos Delfino, Drew
Gooden, Ersan Ilyasova, Brandon Jennings, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute and Larry Sanders.
- The Bucks are looking to rebound from a 35-47 season in which the team was riddled with injuries. The Bucks
lost a league-high 275 games to injuries in 2010-11
- Head coach Scott Skiles is entering his fourth season with Milwaukee. Skiles led the Bucks to a 46-36 record
in 2009-10 – a 12 game improvement from his first year – and is 115-131 (.467) in his three seasons in
- Milwaukee added Bucks legend Sidney Moncrief to the coaching staff this season. Moncrief played 10
seasons with the Bucks, where he won two Defensive Player of the Year Awards and made five All-Star Teams.
He's one of seven former Bucks to have his number retired by the franchise.
- Milwaukee finished the 2010 preseason with a 3-5 record. Overall, the Bucks preseason record is 178-160
with 28 years of .500 or better records out of 43.
- The Bucks will play just two exhibition games this season, their first time with so few since playing a two-game
slate during the lockout-shortened 1998-99 season. Milwaukee went 1-1 in the preseason that year.