I'LL TAKE WINNING FOR 100, ALEX – Perhaps no number has been a better indicator of Bucks success this
season than 100, as Milwaukee is posting a tidy 12-4 record when cracking the century mark. The Bucks have
tallied 100+ points the last two games, but just three times in the last 14, posting a 4-10 mark over that span as a
result. Conversely, the Bucks scored in triple digits nine times in a 13-game span from Jan. 20 – Feb. 10, posting
an 8-5 mark in those games.
DRAKE "TAKES CARE," BETTER THAN BUCKS OPPONENTS – For two games in a row, Bucks opponents have
given up 25 points off turnovers, Friday night being the 19th time this season that Milwaukee has gotten 20+
points OTO. Milwaukee is 4th in the league with 18.73 points off turnovers per game. The Bucks have consistently
ranked among the best in the NBA this season in opponent turnovers per game, forcing 16.30 miscues/game (4th
in league), while Brandon Jennings (1.51 spg, 16th) and Carlos Delfino (1.47 spg, 17th) both rank among the
league's top-20 in steals.
ERSANITY! – While Linsanity is taking the Big Apple by storm, Ersan Ilyasova produced a historic night of his own just across the Hudson. Ilyasova erupted for
career highs of 29 points and 25 rebounds in Milwaukee's win at New Jersey on 2/19, becoming the first Bucks player in over 30 years to tally 25+ points
and rebounds in a single game. Ilyasova becomes just the third member of the 25/25 club in Bucks history, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Swen Nater.
- Justin Bieber Never Says Never… And neither should Ersan Ilyasova. He went nearly 47 minutes without an
offensive rebound on Friday vs. New York before grabbing his one and only ORB at a crucial time, with 1:07
remaining in the game and the Bucks up by only one point. It was enough to continue his career-best streak of
grabbing at least one ORB a game, now at 27.
- RRRolling Up to the Rim to Win with Tim Horton's… The Bucks out-rebounded the Knicks 40-35 (tying a
season opponent low for rebounds) in the win on 3/9, with a +8 advantage (17-9) on offensive boards alone.
Milwaukee has recorded at least 10 ORBs in each of the last 20 games, the second-longest streak in the
league this season behind Detroit (22). The Bucks have climbed to 3rd in the NBA this season with 13.05 ORBs
- Milwaukee recorded 30 assists vs. New York on Friday, 10 by Brandon Jennings alone. The Bucks are 4-0 this
season when topping 30 assists in a game, and 8-4 when a single player dishes out eight or more dimes.
- For the second time this season, three Bucks players hit three or more three-point field goals vs. New York –
Delfino (4), Jennings (4) and Dunleavy (3). Milwaukee is 2-0 when this occurs.
- Flying to new heights, "Like a Bird"… On Friday night, Milwaukee set new season highs with 45 made field
goals and 32 third-quarter points, tied season highs for points scored in a game (119) and first-quarter points
(36), and came close to season highs in 3FGM (13, 14 is season high) and assists (30, 31 is season high).
- Ilyasova (26 points), Jennings (25 points) and Dunleavy (25 points) each outscored the Knicks entire bench
(24 points) on Friday night.