15/5/5=W - The formula for a Bucks win continued to hold true Monday night. In each of the team's 10 wins, at
least one player has had at least 15 points, five rebounds and five assists or blocks. Brandon Jennings leads the
team with six of these games, Andrew Bogut and John Salmons each have two, and Ersan Ilyasova has chipped in
with one. On Monday, Jennings had his fourth double-double of the season with 23 points and 10 assists and he
grabbed five rebounds.
BIG MAN'S BIG GAME - Andrew Bogut has recorded a double-double in each of his last five games and is
averaging 20.8 points (ties for the team lead with Brandon Jennings) on 55.1 percent from the field, 15.6
rebounds and 3.4 blocks. Bogut's 15.6 rebounds over the last five games is the second-highest average behind
Kevin Love's 17.6 rpg over the last five. He had another big game against the Rockets Friday, recording 24 points,
22 rebounds and, for the second consecutive game, five blocks. Bogut is the only NBA player to record at least 20
points, 20 rebounds and five blocks in a game this season, and his 24-point, 20-rebound, five-block game on Feb.
22, 2010 was the only 20/20/5 performance of the 2009-10 season.
ELITE COMPANY - Brandon Jennings is currently part of an elite group of NBA players, averaging at least 18.0
points, 5.0 assists and 4.0 rebounds per game. He is one of five players, along with Utah's Deron Williams (23.0
ppg, 9.8 apg, 4.0 rpg), Miami's LeBron James (24.0 ppg, 7.2 apg, 5.9 rpg), Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook
(23.6 ppg, 8.8 apg, 5.3 rpg) and Chicago's Derrick Rose (24.7 ppg, 8.3 apg, 4.4 rpg) to put up those numbers.
NEARING NUMBERS - On Monday, Ersan Ilyasova recorded his 150th 3-pointer (currently at 151). Andrew Bogut (348) is also two games from 350 for his
career and 44 points (4,456) away from 4,500. Carlos Delfino (249) is one steal away from 250 for his career and (346) needs four threes to reach 350.
Drew Gooden (446) is four steals away from 450, (597) three games away from 600 and (394) six blocks away from 400. Brandon Jennings (190) is 10 3-
pointers away from 200.
DAUNTING DECEMBER - Welcome to December, where 11 of the 13 Bucks games this month feature opponents with records of .500 or better. Earlier this
month, the Bucks went 2-2 in a four-game stretch against teams with a combined 48-27 record. Tonight's game is the second in a five-game span against
teams that are currently .500 or better. The Mavericks, Spurs, Jazz, Trail Blazers and Lakers combine for an 86-36 record (.705).
- The Bucks recorded their 1,800th win in franchise history on Monday night.
- On Monday night, the Bucks snapped two streaks with their 103-99 win in Dallas. The Mavericks had won 12-
straight games, which was the longest winning streak in the NBA, and seven-straight home games against the
Bucks. Prior to Monday, the last time Milwaukee won in Dallas was Dec. 30, 2002.
- Milwaukee has won three-straight games and four out of its last five contests. Not only have the Bucks held all
five opponents to under 100 points, but four of the five scored fewer than their season averages: Orlando
(scored 85, averaging 97.0 ppg), Miami (88, 100.8 ppg), Indiana (95, 98.5 ppg) and Houston (91, 104.9 ppg).
Dallas scored 99 while averaging 98.8 ppg.
- Tonight, the Bucks close out their stretch of three-straight games against Southwest Division teams. So far,
the Bucks are 2-0 in that stretch defeating Houston and Dallas.
- Including Monday's game, the Bucks play five of six games away from the Bradley Center. The team's lone
home game is Saturday against Utah before heading West next week for a three-game road trip.
- After missing the last four games with left foot plantar fasciitis, Drew Gooden returned Monday night and
scored eight points (4-9 from the field) and grabbed four rebounds in 21:44 off the bench.
- The Bucks bench put up big numbers Monday night by outscoring the starters 54-49 and the Mavs bench, 54-
36. Over the last five games, the Bucks bench has the 162-132 (33.4-26.4) advantage.
- Bucks rookie Larry Sanders ranks first in blocks (1.4 bpg), 12th in rebounds (3.2 rpg), 13th in minutes (15.2
mpg) and tied for 16th in points (4.0 ppg) amongst rookies who have appeared in at least 15 games.