ERSANITY! – While Linsanity is taking the Big Apple by storm, Ersan Ilyasova produced a historic night of his own
just across the Hudson River. Ilyasova erupted for career highs of 29 points and 25 assists in Sunday's win,
becoming the first Bucks player in over 30 years to tally 25+ points and rebounds in a single game. Ilyasova
becomes just the third member of the 25/25 club in Bucks history, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Swen Nater.
Some additional notes about Ersan's historic night:
ERSANITY! (PART II) – Ilyasova's big night was merely his latest performance in a string of quality rebounding outings, with Ers averaging a double-double
(11.9 ppg and 10.3 rpg) over his last 18 games. He has grabbed at least one offensive board in a career-best 21 straight games and posted 10+ rebounds in
six of his last 10 games. Those raw numbers are even more impressive when considering that, before returning to the starting lineup on 2/17, he had done it
all in a reserve role and is averaging just 24.5 minutes per game this season. Ersan already owns the top-two rebounding games by a reserve this season
(and three of the top 10) and ranks second in the league in double-digit rebounding efforts by a reserve.
- His 11 rebounds in the first quarter were the most in any quarter across the league this season.
- His 25 total rebounds matches Dwight Howard for the high game in the league this season.
- His 13 offensive rebounds are the high game in the league this season and just two shy of Nater's Bucks
franchise-record 15 (set in his 25/25 game on 12/19/76).
AT HOME ON THE ROAD – The Bucks opened the season with a 4-0 mark at the Bradley Center while dropping their first eight contests on the road. Since
then, however, the tables have turned. Milwaukee is now 6-3 in its last nine road dates and sports one of the top road records in the league since Jan. 20th.
- Milwaukee's last five opponents have shot .400 or better from three-point range. The Bucks are 8-9 when
holding opponents to below .400 three-point shooting, and 4-9 when they don't.
- Carlos Delfino has hit at least one three-point shot in seven consecutive games – the third longest streak for
the Bucks this season (Stephen Jackson, 12 games, 12/26/11-1/16/12, and Delfino, 10 games, 1/8-1/25).
Over that span, he is shooting 19-for-34 (.559). He went 5-8 against Miami on 2/13, 4-5 on 2/11 vs. Orlando
and hit a season-high six treys on 2/8 at Toronto.
- The Bucks have grabbed at least 10 offensive rebounds in each of the last 10 games, tied with Minnesota for
the third-longest active streak in the league right now. Milwaukee has climbed to 5th in the NBA this season
with 12.23 offensive rebounds per game.
- Ersan Ilyasova has grabbed at least one offensive rebound in a career-best 20 consecutive games. He
averages 2.79 ORBs this season.
- The Bucks are second in the NBA in field goal attempts per game, averaging 84.3 shots in each contest.
- Milwaukee has been held under 100 points in four straight games, which is the longest stretch of sub-100
outings this season. The Bucks are 10-3 this season when cracking the century mark.