TRIPLE THREAT – Carlos Delfino has had the hot hand from behind the three-point line over the last five games,
going 17-27(.630) over that span, but he's not the only Bucks player doing damage from distance. As a team, the
Bucks have made at least a third of their three-point attempts in six straight games, their longest such streak in
over two years (nine straight from Nov. 6-23, 2009). Milwaukee is shooting 54-of-132 (.409) over the last six games
and has hit 10+ threes in a game five times already this season (5-0 in such games).
AT HOME ON THE ROAD – The Bucks opened the season with a 4-0 mark at the Bradley Center while dropping their
first eight contests on the road. Since then, however, the tables have turned. Milwaukee is now 5-2 in its last seven
road dates and sports one of the best road records in the league since Jan. 20.
YOU CAN'T SPELL REBOUNDERS WITHOUT ERS – Ersan Ilyasova has been a rebounding machine in recent weeks, grabbing at least one offensive board in
a career-best 19 straight games and posting 10+ rebounds in four of his last eight games. Those raw numbers are even more impressive when considering
that Ersan has done it all in a reserve role and hasn't played more than 35 minutes in a game yet this season. Ersan already owns the top-two rebounding
games by a reserve this season (and three of the top 10) and ranks second in the league in double-digit rebounding efforts by a reserve.
STICKY FINGERS – Milwaukee has consistently ranked among the best in the NBA this season in opponent turnovers per game, forcing 16.14 miscues per
game (6th in league). After forcing their opponent to cough up the ball, the Bucks don't waste the possession, averaging 18.10 points per game off turnovers
which is good for sixth in the NBA.
FREEBIES – The Bucks rank among the league's best at the free throw line this season – 2nd in the NBA – shooting 79.1 percent as a team. Milwaukee has
been above 80% from the line in four of the last five games, shooting 114-for-138 (.826) over that span. Individually, seven Bucks players are shooting 80
percent or better.
- Mike Dunleavy has scored in double figures in five of his last six games. He's averaging 12.7 ppg on 26-of-50
(.520) shooting from the field and 11-of-20 (.550) shooting from three over that span.
- Drew Gooden is averaging 18.9 ppg over the last seven games. Gooden has scored 20+ points in four of the
last seven in seven times total this season (second only to Brandon Jennings' 15 for the Bucks this season).
- Carlos Delfino is shooting 17-for-27 (.630) from behind the arc over the last five games. He went 5-8 against
Miami on 2/13, 4-5 on Saturday vs. Orlando and hit a season-high six treys on 2/8 at Toronto.
- With his two blocks against New Orleans, Drew Gooden extended his streak to eight consecutive games with a
block, his longest during his tenure with the Bucks.
- The Bucks have grabbed at least 10 offensive rebounds in each of the last nine games, tied with Minnesota
for the third-longest active streak in the league this season. Milwaukee has climbed to 5th in the NBA this
season with 12.24 offensive rebounds per game.
- Ersan Ilyasova has grabbed at least one offensive rebound in a career-best 19 consecutive games.
- Milwaukee has been held under 100 points in three straight games, which matches the longest stretch of sub-
100 outings this season (Jan. 13-17). The Bucks are 10-3 this season when cracking the century mark.