I'LL TAKE WINNING FOR 100, ALEX – Perhaps no number has been a better indicator of Bucks success this season than 100, as Milwaukee is posting a tidy 13-4 record when cracking the century mark. The Bucks have tallied 100+ points in each of the last three games, going 2-1 in that span, after doing so just once in the previous 12 games (3-9 over that stretch).
GOOD (EN) VIBRATIONS – Prior to the All-Star break, Drew Gooden missed four games with a right wrist sprain. During that time, the Bucks went 1-3 and scored just 89.5 points per game. In the eight games since Gooden has returned to the starting lineup, the Bucks have averaged 104.0 points and topped 100 four times. Individually, Gooden has averaged 19.5 points and 8.1 rebounds per game over those eight, while shooting 51-of-60 (.850) from the freethrow line on 7.5 FTAs per game. In that span he's posted four double-doubles and recorded three of his highest point totals this season (season-high 27 vs. Chicago on 3/7, 26 at Atlanta on 3/2 and 25 vs. Philadelphia on 3/5).
ERSANITY! – While Linsanity is taking the Big Apple by storm, Ersan Ilyasova produced a historic night of his own just across the Hudson. Ilyasova erupted for career highs of 29 points and 25 rebounds in Milwaukee's win at New Jersey on 2/19, becoming the first Bucks player in over 30 years to tally 25+ points and rebounds in a single game. Ilyasova becomes just the third member of the 25/25 club in Bucks history, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Swen Nater.
- The Bucks are in the midst of a string of 14 consecutive games against Eastern Conference opponents. Since hosting New Orleans on 2/15, the Bucks will go over a month without playing a Western opponent until traveling to Golden State on 3/16.
- Mike Dunleavy has handed out 5+ assists in each of the last three games, matching the second-longest such streak of his career.
- Milwaukee is 6-0 this season when tallying 10+ treys, including Friday's win over New York in which the Bucks went 13-of-26 from distance.
- Larry Sanders matched his season high with four blocked shots last night in Toronto (his previous four-block game also came against the Raptors). Sanders has led the Bucks in blocks a team-high 17 times this season despite ranking 11th on the team in minutes per game.
- In Friday's win over New York, Milwaukee set new season highs with 45 made field goals and 32 third-quarter points, tied season highs for points scored in a game (119) and first-quarter points (36), and came close to season highs in 3FGM (13, 14 is season high) and assists (30, 31 is season high).
- Milwaukee recorded 30 assists vs. New York on Friday, 10 by Brandon Jennings alone. The Bucks are 4-0 this season when topping 30 assists in a game, and 8-4 when a single player dishes out eight or more dimes.
BUCKS SHOTS (ERSAN EDITION):
- Ilyasova played a career-high 44 minutes in last night's win, including all 24 minutes in the second half.
- Ilyasova is shooting 34-of-47 (.723) from the field and 7-of-9 (.778) from behind the arc over the last three games while averaging 29.7 ppg.
- Ilyasova has grabbed at least one offensive rebound in a career-best 31 consecutive games.
- Ilyasova never had a 30-point game over his first 244 career outings, but has now done so twice in the last three games.