RAINING THREES – The Bucks have made 10 threes in each of the last two games (10-of-17 vs. Detroit on Monday;
10-of-23 vs. Miami on Wednesday), and in three of the last five including their season-high 14 treys against Houston
last week. The Bucks are shooting a combined 46-of-112 (.411) from behind the arc over the last five games, and
are now 4-0 on the season when making 10+ threes and 6-1 when shooting better than 40% from deep.
STAT STUFFIN' – Brandon Jennings stuffed the stat sheet in Wednesday's win, finishing with 31 points, eight
assists and four steals. Perhaps what stood out the most, though, was that he did it all without committing a single
turnover in nearly 42 minutes of action. Jennings' effort puts him in rare company in NBA annals.
20/5 VISION – 20/5 vision is awfully rare in humans, and it turns out 20 (points)/5 (assists) isn't all that common in the NBA, either. This season only eight
players are currently averaging at least 20 points and five rebounds per game, including Milwaukee's Brandon Jennings
- Milwaukee's current three-game winning streak is its longest of the season. The Bucks won three straight
games five times last season, but haven't had a four-game run since the 2009-10 season.
- Brandon Jennings has tallied 20+ points in eight of the last nine games, averaging 24.3 ppg over that span.
- Ersan Ilyasova is averaging 9.3 points and 10.1 rebounds over his last six games. He's also grabbed at least
one offensive board in 12 consecutive games, the third-longest streak of his career.
- Drew Gooden hit a three-pointer in four straight games from Jan. 23-28, going 4-of-9 from deep over that span.
The four-game streak was the longest of his career.
- Milwaukee's current run of six straight games with 20+ assists is its longest of the season, and the club's best
streak since producing an eight-game run with 20+ dimes from Feb. 20-Mar. 5, 2010. The current six-game
run is also the second-longest active streak in the league right now (Boston – 9).
- The Bucks scored 100+ points in each of the last five games, the longest streak since the 2007-08 season.
- Tobias Harris tallied eight points in just 3:50 of action on Monday against Detroit. The last time a Bucks player
scored at least eight points in less than five minutes of playing time came nearly 20 years ago, when Steve
Henson poured in 14 points on 4-of-5 shooting in just five minutes (coincidentally against Detroit as well) on