ERSANITY CONTINUES! – While Linsanity is taking the Big Apple by storm, Ersan Ilyasova produced a historic night
of his own just across the Hudson River. Ilyasova erupted for career highs of 29 points and 25 assists in Sunday's
win at New Jersey, becoming the first Bucks player in over 30 years to tally 25+ points and rebounds in a single
game (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Swen Nater are the others).
The Ersanity didn't stop Monday vs. Orlando, as Ilyasova grabbed 15 rebounds, nine offensive, and scored 15
points. In the last 10 years, only six NBA players have had consecutive games with 9+ ORBs:
- Ersan Ilyasova – Feb. 19-20, 2012
- Ben Wallace – Nov. 27-29, 2009
- Andrew Bogut – Jan. 10-12, 2007
- Zaza Pachulia – March 17-19, 2006
- Zydrunas Ilgauskas – Feb. 25-27, 2005
- Jeff Foster – Feb. 13-16, 2005
STICKY FINGERS – The Bucks forced the Magic into 15 turnovers on Monday night – the fifth game out of the last
seven that the team has seen 15+ opponent turnovers. Milwaukee has consistently ranked among the best in the
NBA this season in opponent turnovers per game, forcing 16.0 miscues/game (7th in league). After forcing their
opponent to cough up the ball, the Bucks don't waste the possession, averaging 18.03 points per game off
turnovers which is tied for seventh in the NBA.
FREEBIES – The Bucks rank among the league's best at the free throw line this season – 2nd in the NBA – shooting 79.2 percent as a team. Milwaukee has
been above 80 percent from the line in five of the last seven games, shooting 138-for-168 (.821) over that span. Individually, six Bucks players are shooting
80 percent or better:
Shaun Livingston: 48-56, 85.7% Tobias Harris: 30-37, 81.1%
Drew Gooden: 83-97, 85.6%, 17th in NBA Brandon Jennings: 84-104, 80.8%
Stephen Jackson: 50-60, 83.3%, T-36th in NBA Luc Mbah a Moute: 32-40, 80.0%
AT HOME ON THE ROAD – The Bucks opened the season with a 4-0 mark at the Bradley Center while dropping their first eight contests on the road. Since
then, however, the tables have turned. Milwaukee is now 6-3 in its last nine road dates and sports one of the top road records in the league since Jan. 20th.
- The Bucks are 6-3 in their last nine road games after starting the season 0-8 away from the Bradley Center.
- Milwaukee grabbed 21 offensive rebounds Monday night vs. Orlando, the third game this season that the
Bucks have snagged 20+ offensive boards. According to basketball-reference.com, only Sacramento has had
more games this season with 20 or more ORBs (four).
- The Bucks have grabbed at least 10 offensive rebounds in each of the last 12 games. Milwaukee has climbed
to 4th in the NBA this season with 12.22 offensive rebounds per game.
- Ersan Ilyasova has grabbed at least one offensive rebound in a career-best 22 consecutive games.
- Carlos Delfino tied career highs in assists (8) and steals (5) on 2/20 vs. Orlando.
- Delfino has hit at least one three-point shot in nine consecutive games – the third-longest streak for the Bucks
this season (Stephen Jackson, 12 games, 12/26/11-1/16/12, and Delfino, 10 games, 1/8-1/25). Over that
span, he is shooting 24-for-48 (.500) from behind the arc.
- Larry Sanders also set several personal best marks vs. Orlando Monday night: Season-high 13 points with
season-high 6 FGM; career highs of 12 TRBs, 7 ORBs and season-high 5 DRBs; and he recorded his 100th
- Milwaukee has been held under 100 points in six straight games, which is the longest stretch of sub-100
outings this season. The Bucks are 10-3 this season when cracking the century mark.