LEAP OF FAITH – The Bucks might be looking up at the Celtics in the standings, but they can feel pretty confident
about tonight's rare Leap Day game. The Bucks are 4-1 all-time on Feb. 29, including a 126-117 (OT) win over the
Lakers in the only road Leap Day game in club history (2/29/80). Milwaukee's last Feb. 29 game came during the
2003-04 season, when the Bucks edged the Heat 108-104.
TRIPLE-DOUBLE-DOUBLE – Milwaukee hasn't had a triple-double yet this season, but the Bucks had threedifferent
players post double-doubles in last night's win over the Wizards. Ersan Ilyasova (13 points/11 rebounds),
Drew Gooden (15 points/10 rebounds) and Brandon Jennings (14 points/10 assists) all accomplished the feat.
The Bucks last had three players post double-doubles on 3/20/11, when Carlos Delfino, Andrew Bogut and
Jennings all did so in a 100-95 win over the Knicks.
STICKY FINGERS – The Bucks forced the Wizards into 15 turnovers last night – the seventh time in the last nine
games that their opponent has had 15+ miscues. Milwaukee has consistently ranked among the best in the NBA
this season in opponent turnovers per game, forcing 16.06 miscues/game (5th in league). After forcing their
opponent to cough up the ball, the Bucks don't waste the possession, averaging 18.38 points per game off
turnovers, which is 4th in the NBA.
FREEBIES – The Bucks rank among the league's best at the free throw line this season – 2nd in the NBA – shooting 79.1 percent as a team. Milwaukee has
been above 80 percent from the line in five of the last nine games, shooting 182-for-224 (.813) over that span. Individually, five Bucks players are shooting
80 percent or better:
- Shaun Livingston: 52-60, 86.7%, 14th in NBA
- Drew Gooden: 92-108, 85.2%, 19th in NBA
- Stephen Jackson: 50-60, 83.3%
- Tobias Harris: 30-37, 81.1%
- Mike Dunleavy: 49-67, 80.3%
ERSANITY! – While Linsanity is taking the Big Apple by storm, Ersan Ilyasova produced a historic night of his own just across the Hudson. Ilyasova erupted for
career highs of 29 points and 25 assists in Milwaukee's win at New Jersey on 2/19, becoming the first Bucks player in over 30 years to tally 25+ points and
rebounds in a single game. Ilyasova becomes just the third member of the 25/25 club in Bucks history, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Swen Nater.
- With last night's season-high 119-point effort, the Bucks snapped a season-long seven-game run of sub-100-
point outings and improved to 11-3 this year when scoring 100+.
- The Bucks have recorded at least 10 offensive rebounds in each of the last 14 games, the third-longest active
streak in the league behind Detroit (19) and Cleveland (16). Milwaukee has climbed to 4th in the NBA this
season with 12.97 offensive rebounds per game.
- Carlos Delfino has made at least one three-point shot in 11 consecutive games, his longest streak of the
season. He is shooting 26-57 (.456) from behind the arc over that span.
- Ersan Ilyasova has grabbed at least one offensive rebound in a career-best 24 consecutive games.
- Ilyasova is averaging 16.2 points 11.2 rebounds over his last 10 games.
- With last night's one-point win the Bucks improved to 4-5 in one-possession games after going 3-8 in those
situations last season.
- Mike Dunleavy tallied a season-high 28 points in last night's win, including a season-high five three-pointers.