AT HOME ON THE ROAD – The Bucks opened the season with a 4-0 mark at the Bradley Center while dropping their
first eight contests on the road. Since then, however, the tables have turned. Milwaukee is now 5-3 in its last eight
road dates and sports one of the top road records in the league since Jan. 20.
STICKY FINGERS – The Bucks forced the Magic into 17 turnovers on Friday night, the team's eighth game out of the
last 12 with 15 or more opponent turnovers. Milwaukee has consistently ranked among the best in the NBA this
season in opponent turnovers per game, forcing 16.17 miscues per game (6th in league). After forcing their
opponent to cough up the ball, the Bucks don't waste the possession, averaging 18.00 points per game off
turnovers which is good for seventh in the NBA.
YOU CAN'T SPELL REBOUNDERS WITHOUT ERS – Ersan Ilyasova has been a rebounding machine in recent weeks, grabbing at least one offensive board in
a career-best 20 straight games and posting 10+ rebounds in five of his last nine games. Those raw numbers are even more impressive when considering
that Ersan, before starting in Orlando on 2/17, had done it all in a reserve role and is averaging 24.1 minutes per game this season. Ersan already owns the
top-two rebounding games by a reserve this season (and three of the top 10) and ranks second in the league in double-digit rebounding efforts by a reserve.
FREEBIES – The Bucks rank among the league's best at the free throw line this season – 2nd in the NBA – shooting 79.1 percent as a team. Milwaukee has
been above 80 percent from the line in four of the last six games, shooting 127-for-155 (.819) over that span. Individually, seven Bucks players are shooting
80 percent or better:
- Drew Gooden: 83-97, 85.6%, 19th in NBA
- Luc Mbah a Moute: 30-36, 83.3%
- Shaun Livingston: 38-45, 84.4%
- Jon Leuer: 19-23, 82.6%
- Stephen Jackson: 50-60, 83.3%, T-34th in NBA
- Tobias Harris: 30-37, 81.1%
- Milwaukee's last five opponents have shot .400 or better from three-point range. The Bucks are 8-9 when
holding opponents to below .400 three-point shooting, and 4-9 when they don't.
- Carlos Delfino has hit at least one three-point shot in seven consecutive games – the third longest streak for
the Bucks this season (Stephen Jackson, 12 games, 12/26/11-1/16/12, and Delfino, 10 games, 1/8-1/25).
Over that span, he is shooting 19-for-34 (.559). He went 5-8 against Miami on 2/13, 4-5 on 2/11 vs. Orlando
and hit a season-high six treys on 2/8 at Toronto.
- The Bucks have grabbed at least 10 offensive rebounds in each of the last 10 games, tied with Minnesota for
the third-longest active streak in the league right now. Milwaukee has climbed to 5th in the NBA this season
with 12.23 offensive rebounds per game.
- Ersan Ilyasova has grabbed at least one offensive rebound in a career-best 20 consecutive games. He
averages 2.79 ORBs this season.
- The Bucks are second in the NBA in field goal attempts per game, averaging 84.3 shots in each contest.
- Milwaukee has been held under 100 points in four straight games, which is the longest stretch of sub-100
outings this season. The Bucks are 10-3 this season when cracking the century mark.