Bucks vs Sixers
Attendance: 13,080 | Duration: 2 hours and 6 minutes | Game Book: (PDF)
TV COMPANION RECAP, BOX SCORE & STATS
Video Highlights and Recap
- Sixers vs. BucksErsan Ilyasova records 27 points and 16 rebounds, Brandon Jennings adds 25 points as the Bucks defeat the Sixers.
- Locker Room: Bucks vs SixersMonta Ellis and Brandon Jennings talk about tonight's win over the 76ers
- Postgame: Bucks vs SixersJim Boylan talks about Milwaukee's win over the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Arena Link: Ersan IlyasovaErsan Ilyasova joins GameTime following his big night of 27 points and 16 rebounds in the Bucks win over the Sixers.
- Steal and SlamMonta Ellis picks Nick Young's pocket and takes it to the other end for the dunk.
- Ellis to JenningsMonta Ellis connects with Brandon Jennings on a beautiful cross-court bounce-pass for the layup.
- Arena Link: Brandon JenningsBrandon Jennings joins GameTime before the Bucks take on the Sixers on Fan Night on NBATV.
- Fan Night: Fan of the WeekMilwaukee Brewers General Manager, Doug Melvin, joins Fan Night to talk about the Bucks and the state of sports in Milwaukee.
- Paschketball: Bucks vs Sixers Shoot AroundBucks head coach Jim Boylan talks about tonight's match up with the 76ers
- The Bucks Salute Dr Martin Luther King JrBrandon Jennings, Mike Dunleavy, Ekpe Udoh, Tobias Harris, Sidney Moncrief and Jim Boylan talk about the impact Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. has on their lives and many others.
- Go Inside Marquis' RideMarquis Daniels probably has the most unique vehicle out in the players' parking lot. You might be surprised at what Quis drives to practices and home games.
Ilyasova, Jennings lead Bucks past 76ers, 110-102
Posted Jan 22 2013 10:42PM
MILWAUKEE (AP) Ersan Ilyasova had 27 points and 16 rebounds, Brandon Jennings scored 25 points and the Milwaukee Bucks beat the Philadelphia 76ers 110-102 on Tuesday night.
Monta Ellis added 18 points and 10 assists for Milwaukee, which has won six of eight games since Jim Boylan replaced former coach Scott Skiles, who parted ways with the team following a season-worst four-game losing streak.
Evan Turner scored 23 points to lead the 76ers, Spencer Hawes added 21 points and 12 rebounds, and Nick Young scored had 20 points. Philadelphia lost its fifth straight on the road, and 15th in its last 21 overall.
The Sixers used a 17-7 run to start the fourth quarter to cut the Bucks' lead to 90-86 when Thaddeus Young stole the ball and scored on a breakaway layup with 6:47 remaining.
Ilyasova made 1 of 2 free throws to extend Milwaukee's lead to 99-92 with 3:56 left. He then hit a jumper with about 2 1/2 minutes to go, stretching the advantage to nine points.
Hawes hit a baseline jumper to trim the lead to 101-94 with 1:39 remaining, but Milwaukee made 4 of 6 free throws in the final minute to seal the win.
Larry Sanders had two blocked shots, giving him at least one in his last 27 games, the second longest streak in the NBA behind Tim Duncan, who has blocked a shot in 29 straight.
NOTES: 76ers guard Royal Ivey made the start in place of Dorell Wright as coach Doug Collins wanted more speed in his starting lineup to defend Jennings. ... Bucks F Marquis Daniels was sick and inactive for the game. Rookie guard Doron Lamb, who was recalled Monday from the NBA Development League, suffered a sprained ankle and was also inactive. ... 76ers guard Jason Richardson did not travel with the team due to left knee synovitis.
Copyright 2013 by STATS LLC and Associated Press. Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of STATS LLC and Associated Press is strictly prohibited