Bucks at Hawks
Attendance: 11,920 | Duration: 2 hours and 2 minutes | Game Book: (PDF)
TV COMPANION RECAP, BOX SCORE & STATS
Video Highlights and Recap
- Bucks vs. HawksJeff Teague scores 27 points and Al Horford adds 26 points as the Hawks defeat the Bucks, 98-90.
- BMO Harris Plays of the Week - Week 20Check out the highlight's from Week 20's
- An Artistic ImpressionLarry Sanders met with area students at the Arts @ Large Gallery to discuss how to overcome the obstacle of feeling like you don’t fit in and using art as a form of expression.
- Blood Donation Inspiration: Marquis DanielsBucks Guard Marquis Daniels shares his story of what inspires him to donate blood and encourages Bucks fans to visit the Bucks Blood Drive on March 25.
- Blood Donation Inspiration: Dan SmyczekBucks PR Director, Dan Smyczek, shares his personal inspiration for donating blood and encourages fans to visit the Bucks Blood Drive on March 25.
Teague, Horford lead Hawks past Bucks 98-90
By PAUL NEWBERRY
Posted Mar 20 2013 9:50PM
ATLANTA (AP) Jeff Teague scored 27 points and Al Horford had 26, taking control after a sluggish first quarter to lead the Atlanta Hawks past the Milwaukee Bucks 98-90 Wednesday night.
Teague scored 11 points in the second quarter and a dozen more in the third as the Hawks pushed out to a 77-59 lead. Horford scored 10 points in the final period and finished with 15 rebounds, stepping up to help the Hawks hold off a Milwaukee comeback.
Led by Brandon Jennings with 21 points, Bucks closed to 94-90. But Jennings missed a free throw that could have made it a one-possession game, then came up short on a tough jumper with Teague in his face. Josh Smith clinched it by making two free throws with 27.9 seconds left.
Copyright 2013 by STATS LLC and Associated Press. Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of STATS LLC and Associated Press is strictly prohibited