The NBA Playoffs are at the Conference Semi-Final stage, with a pair of games tonight. Boston takes a 1-0 lead over Philadelphia into game two in Boston, while Oklahoma City opens in Los Angeles with the Lakers. Don't forget to enter your pick for the Bucks Playoff Pick 'em for your chance to win.
Philadelphia at Boston
- After Saturday’s 1-point victory over the Sixers, the Celtics may feel confident. Boston has won 14 of its last 15 best-of-seven series after winning game one.
- Philadelphia is 1-8 in its last 9 road Playoff games.
- Rajon Rondo must enjoy Playoff basketball. In his career, Rondo has averaged a double-double every 10 Playoff games as opposed to one double-double every 34 regular season games.
- Kevin Garnett’s 29 points in game one, is his highest point total in both the playoffs and the regular season in almost 5 years.
Los Angeles Lakers at Oklahoma City
- The Thunder was 2-1 versus the Lakers during the regular season. The Lakers won game three in double overtime.
- Oklahoma City should be rested after a 4-game sweep of Memphis. Los Angeles had to go seven games against Denver.
- In 16 championship seasons, the Lakers have been pushed to the maximum number of games in round one only twice. (Beat Sacramento 3-2 in 2000)
- Three postseason duos are averaging over 20PPG apiece. LeBron James and Dwyane Wade in Miami, Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce of Boston and Kevin Durant (26.5) and Russell Westbrook (22.3) of Oklahoma City.
(Information from Stats Inc and other sources)