It's time for Paschketball's Playoff Points. Here's what to watch for on Sunday.
Boston at Atlanta
- The Celtics won 2 of 3 regular season games against the Hawks.
- These teams last met in the first round of the '08 playoffs with Boston winning in seven.
- Boston has won its last four first round series. Atlanta has won its last three.
- Al Horford has indicated he will be able to play some minutes in the series.
Utah at San Antonio
- The Spurs won 3 of 4 games against Utah this season. San Antonio enters the playoffs having won 38 of its last 45 regular season games.
- Utah won its last five games prior to the playoffs.
- San Antonio and Chicago were the only teams to win 50 or more in this 66-game season. The Spurs have won 50-plus in 13 straight seasons.
- San Antonio has led the league in 3-Point Percentage the last two seasons.
- Utah's entire roster has just five more games of playoff experience than Tim Duncan at 176 games.
- Possible Coach of the Year Award winner Gregg Popovich is matched up against Tyrone Corbin.
Denver at Los Angeles Lakers
- The Lakers took 3 of 4 against the Nuggets this season.
- These teams met in the Western Conference Finals in '09 with the Lakers winning in 6.
- Denver has lost 8 of its last 9 first round series. ('08 over New Orleans)
- This season, Kobe Bryant averaged 27.5% vs Denver and was just 2-17 on threes.
Los Angeles Clippers at Memphis
- The Clippers won 2 of 3 this season against the Grizzlies.
- Memphis lost its first 12 playoff games before beating San Antonio in game one of the first round last season. Memphis won the series.
- Chris Paul, Magic Johnson and John Stockton are the only players to average 10 or more assists in their playoff careers.