No service of shipping fees. All items will be shipped UPS. Please place online orders before June 12 to ensure timely Father's Day delivery.
If you prefer to purchase in person (up through Father's Day), please visit the Bucks Front Office inside the BMO Harris Bradley Center. Enter Arena Control (north side of the building off of 4th and Highland St.) between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm Monday-Friday.
Where to Redeem?
- Bradley Center Box Office
- Bucks Administrative Ticket Office
- Bradley Center Merchandise Store - During Bucks Events
- Bradley Center Food & Beverage Areas where credit cards are accepted. Including Club Cambria, Frontier Hometown Heros Club, Time Warner Club and Palermo's Courtside Club. Club Access on ticket needed to access club spaces
- Bucks Tickets (subject to availability)
- Merchandise during Bucks events at the Bradley Center
- Food & Beverage where credit cards are accepted
- Currently cards are not valid at any other retail locations. The Bucks Gift Card may not be used or redeemed except as described herein. Purchases will be deducted from the Bucks Gift Card until the value reaches zero. If the amount of your purchase exceeds the value of your Bucks Gift Card, you must pay the difference.
You can purchase in demoninations of $25, $50, $100. After inital purchase, cards can be reloaded by calling the Bucks ticket office at 414-227-0500.
Please treat your Bucks Gift Card like cash. The value of the Bucks Gift Card will not be replaced if the Bucks Gift Card is lost, damaged or stolen. The Bucks Gift Card itself is not returnable, redeemable or exchangeable for cash, except as required by law. Gift Cards are not credit/debit cards and have no implied warranties. There are no fees for inactivity or "dormant" Bucks Gift Cards. Bucks Gift Cards generally expires 60 months from the date of activation. Any unused balance will be forfeited.There are no fees for inactivity or "dormant" Bucks Gift Cards.
Questions? Contact the Bucks Sales Office at 414.227.0500.