The Milwaukee Bucks Grand Dancers are composed of men and women over the age of 55 who enjoy having fun and being active. Whether on the court cheering on the Bucks or performing out in the community, they are always sure to entertain the crowd! They work hard and live by the motto “you’re never too old to play.”
Tuesday, September 15th
- Men & Women 55 and over
- You may pre-register online at Bucks.com or fill out an application upon arrival
- Enter through Kohl’s Gate on West side of the BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Please bring your driver’s license or other form of photo identification
- Wear comfortable dance or athletic clothing with non-marking soles
- Comfortable performing in front of large crowds
- Perform at a select number of Milwaukee Bucks home games throughout the season
- Practices once a week
- Enjoy being active and entertaining a crowd
- Reliable transportation
For more information contact: Andrea Buboltz 414-294-4944/Abuboltz@bucks.com
What does it cost?
There are no fees associated with participating on the team. All uniforms and performance materials will be provided.
Do you have to have formal dance training?
We are looking for performers with a variety of different backgrounds. We are looking for people who know how to entertain a crowd!
What is the time commitment like?
Practices will be held once a week, the day is determined once the team is selected. The “Bucks Grand Dancers” typically perform at 7-10 home games as well as various community events.