The Milwaukee Bucks Grand Dancers are composed of men and women over the age of 55 who enjoy having fun and being active. Whether on the court cheering on the Bucks or performing out in the community, they are always sure to entertain the crowd! They work hard and live by the motto “you’re never too old to play.”
Details coming soon!
- Perform at various Bucks home games throughout the season
- Once a week practices – Time and Day TBD
- No fees required
- For more information contact: Andrea Buboltz 414-294-4944/Abuboltz@bucks.com
- Men and Women 55 and over
- No experience necessary!
- Enjoy being active and entertaining a crowd