Draft Workout - 5/27/14
Two Draft Express Top 50 prospects, C.J. Wilcox (42) and Jabari Brown (46) headlined today’s swingman workout at the Training Center. Two other DX Top 100 prospects, Joe Harris (69) and Lamar Patterson (68) also participated along with Chris Crawford of Memphis and Drew Crawford of Northwestern.
Guard - Missouri - Junior
6'5" - 214lbs
- Played just two games during his freshman season at the University of Oregon before transferring to Missouri.
- Led the SEC in scoring in 2013-14 after averaging 19.9 points per game.
- Named First Team All-SEC following his junior season.
- Scored 20+ points in 19 of his 35 games last season, the most by a Tiger since Anthony Peeler in 1992. He failed to score in double figures just once.
- Went 212-of-266 (.797) from the free-throw line last season to rank third in Mizzou history for single-season free-throw makes and second in club history for single-season free-throw attempts.
Guard - Memphis - Senior
6'4" - 222lbs
- Averaged 8.7 points, 3.5 rebounds and 3.3 assists in 140 games over his four-year career at Memphis.
- Dished out 100+ assists in all four of his collegiate seasons.
- Named the 2012-14 Conference USA Sixth Man of the Year and was MVP of the 2012-13 Conference USA Tournament.
- Leaves Memphis ranked third in school history for career 3-pointers (242) and fourth in career steals (223).
Guard/Forward - Northwestern - Senior
6'5" - 215lbs
- As a senior, earned Third Team All-Big Ten honors while also being named a CoSIDA First Team Academic All-American (just the fourth NU player ever to earn that distinction).
- Led the Big Ten by averaging 36.6 minutes per game as a senior.
- Named the Big Ten Freshman of the Year following the 2009-10 season.
- Averaged 13.4 points and 5.0 rebounds per game over his five collegiate seasons, including 15.7 points and 6.4 rebounds as a senior in 2013-14.
- Played as a redshirt senior in 2013-14 after appearing in just 10 games as a junior before undergoing season-ending shoulder surgery.
- The son of veteran NBA referee Dan Crawford.
Guard - Virginia - Senior
6'6" - 225lbs
- Finished his four-year career at Virginia ranked first all-time in Cavaliers history in games played (135), second in 3-point percentage (.407) and 3-pointers made (263), and 11th in total points (1,698).
- Named All-ACC Second Team by the coaches and All-ACC Third Team by the media following his senior season in 2013-14.
- Averaged 12.0 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists as a senior, and was named MVP of the ACC Tournament.
- Led the Cavaliers in scoring in two of their three NCAA Tournament games last season, including 17 points in their Sweet Sixteen loss to Michigan State.
Guard/Forward - Pittsburgh - Senior
6'5" - 212lbs
- Appeared in 149 games over five seasons of eligibility at Pittsburgh, with career averages of 9.5 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game.
- Averaged 17.1 points per game as a senior in 2013-14 while earning All-ACC second Team honors and leading Pitt to the NCAA Tournament.
- Earned a fifth year of eligibility after being granted a medical hardship waiver for a freshman season in which he appeared in just 10 games due to an ankle injury.
Guard - Washington - Senior
6'5" - 195lbs
- Averaged 18.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists in 32 games as a senior in 2013-14.
- Named to the Pac-12 Second Team as a senior while also earning NABC First Team All-District 20 honors.
- Owns the UW freshman record for 3-pointers in a season with 63 in 2010-11.
- Also named to the Pac-12 Second Team as a junior in 2012-13.
- A career 84.0 percent free throw shooter, including an 87.3 percent mark during his senior season that ranked second in the Pac-12.