Click for photos
|Kansas State||Senior||7/29/91||6'4"||205 lbs||Guard|
- Averaged 15.6 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game during the Wildcats' 2012-13 season.
- One of three unanimous selections to the Preseason All-Big 12 team as a senior, and finished the season leading the Wildcats in eight categories in 2012-13 en route to earning All-Big 12 First Team and Honorable Mention All-America honors.
- The only men's basketball player in the Big 12 to earn First Team honors in both academics and athletics last season.
- Named to the All-Big 12 Second Team his junior year after averaging a college-career-high 15.8 points per game.
- An AAU teammate of Michael Beasly as member of the D.C. Assault.
- Played for EA7 Armani (Italy) from 2011-13 and averaged 5.8 points and 4.1 rebounds in 37 games last season.
- Previously was a member of Trenkwalder RE from 2007-10.
- Has played with the Italian National Team since 2011, and was a part of the Italian U20 National Team (2010), U18 National Team (2008) and U16 National Team (2006).
- In 2013, was named to the Eurobasket.com Italian SerieA All-U22 Domestic Players Team and participated in the adidas Eurocamp in Treviso.
- A member of Paris-Levallois (France) since 2009. He was a part of the starting five last season and averaged 3.9 points and 1.8 rebounds in 30 games.
- Won the French Cup in 2013.
- Also in 2013, made it to the French Leaders Cup Semifinals and EuroChallenge Quarterfinals.
- A finalist for the French U21 Championships (Trophee du Futur) in 2010 and 2011.
Glen Rice Jr.
|Georgia Tech/Rio Grande Valley Vipers||1/1/91||6'6"||215 lbs||Guard|
- As a junior at Georgia Tech in 2011-12, averaged 13.0 points and 6.7 rebounds per game before spending the 2012-13 season with the NBA D-League's Rio Grande Valley Vipers.
- Made 42 appearances and 25 starts for the Vipers in the regular season, averaging 13.0 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Started all six games for the D-League Champion Vipers in the 2013 postseason, improving his averages to 25.0 points and 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Led the Vipers with 33 points and 10 rebounds on 4/25/13 against the Santa Cruz Warriors in Game One of the championship series.
- Named ACC Defensive Player of the Year in 2013 – the first Hurricane to win that honor – while helping to lead Miami to the ACC regular season and tournament titles.
- One of 21 players named to the 2013 Lefty Driesell Defensive All-America Team.
- Received All-ACC Honorable Mention recognition as a senior and junior and was selected to the 2010 ACC All-Rookie Team.
- Left Miami as the career leader in minutes (4,238), fifth all time in career assists (404) and seventh in steals (166).
- Averaged 12.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game during his career at Miami.
- Ended his career seventh all-time in UW history after shooting 40.1 percent from three-point range. Was also sixth all-time in free throw percentage (.821) and three-point makes (144).
- Second on the team in scoring (12.2 ppg) during the 2012-13 season.
- Served as one of two team captains.
- Redshirted the 2011-12 season after breaking his right foot in the preseason.
- Led the team in scoring on nine occasions in his final season.