Click for photos
|Illinois State||Senior||3/21/90||6'4"||185 lbs||Guard|
- Became just the third player in program history to reach 1,000 points in his first two seasons as a Redbird after transferring to ISU from Marshalltown Community College.
- Netted double-figures in 27 games as a senior.
- Finished his career ranked sixth on Illinois State’s all-time three-point percentage list (42.0) and sixth on the three-pointers made list (159).
- Led ISU and ranked third in the Missouri Valley Conference with 18.1 points per game during his senior season.
- Named to the 2013 All-Valley Second Team and garnered NABC All-District 16 accolades.
|Tennessee State||Senior||12/14/90||6'9"||215 lbs||Forward|
- A 2013 Second Team All-OVC selection after leading the team in scoring with 17.0 points per game. Was second on the team in rebounds (8.0 rpg) and led the Tigers with 1.7 steals per game and 39 total blocks.
- Finished career seventh in school history in points (1,749) and rebounds (876).
- Scored a career-high 31 points against Lemoyne-Owen on Dec. 16, 2012.
- As a senior, was TSU’s leading scorer on 10 occasions and had five double-doubles.
- Named to the 2013 Portsmouth Invite All-Tournament team after averaging 17.7 points, 8.7 rebounds and 2.3 steals per game.
- Ranks 14th in school history in career assists (339) and is second in assists per game with 5.3.
- His .892 free throw percentage during the 2012-13 season was the fifth-best mark in school history and ranked him eighth in the NCAA.
- During the 2012-13 season, led the Flyers in scoring (15.3 ppg), assists (4.5 apg), free throw percentage (.892) and minutes played (33.0 mpg).
- Earned 2013 Second Team All-Conference accolades in the Atlantic 10 Conference and was a Second Team NABC All-District selection.
- Spent his freshman season at Southern Illinois and did not play as a sophomore due to transfer rules.
|Iona College||6/26/90||6'0"||194 lbs||Guard|
- After two seasons at Arizona, averaged 19.2 points per game in his tenure at Iona and 13.7 points per game in his career.
- An All-MAAC First Team selection and the 2013 PepsiMax MAAC Player of the Year after averaging 22.6 points, 3.0 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game his senior year.
- His 221 made free throws as a senior set a new Iona single-season record and was one shy of the national lead.
- Won the MAAC regular season scoring title with 23.2 points per game.
- Named the 80th Haggerty Award Winner as the most outstanding Div. I men's basketball player in the New York Metropolitan Area.
- Has played for BC Donetsk (Ukraine) since 2011. Began his career with BC Kyiv, also of the Ukraine.
- In 42 games in the Ukrainian Superleague during the 2012-13 season, averaged 4.7 points, 2.5 rebounds, 2.2 assists and 17.1 minutes per game.
- Represented the Ukraine at Eurobasket in 2013, averaging 3.0 points per game.
- Ended his career seventh all-time in UW history after shooting 40.1 percent from three-point range. Was also sixth all-time in free throw percentage (.821) and three-point makes (144).
- Second on the team in scoring (12.2 ppg) during the 2012-13 season.
- Served as one of two team captains.
- Redshirted the 2011-12 season after breaking his right foot in the preseason.
- Led the team in scoring on nine occasions in his final season.