Click for photos
- Ranks eighth in UW history with 197 career offensive rebounds.
- Averaged 6.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game his senior season, appearing in 33 games and making 30 starts.
- In conference play, averaged 6.0 rebounds per game to rank 11th in the Big Ten.
- Appeared in 131 career games to rank eighth all-time in the UW record books.
- Notched 45 3-pointers over the past two seasons.
|Virginia Tech||Senior||5/9/91||6'4"||185 lbs||Guard|
- Ranks 10th all-time in school history with 1,742 career points scored. Set a new school single-season record with 801 points during the 2012-13 season.
- Named 2013 Third Team All-America by the Associated Press as a senior and was a First Team All-ACC selection after earning Second Team accolades as a junior.
- The ACC Player of the Year after leading the nation in scoring (25.0 ppg) as a senior.
- The only Hokie to start all 32 games during the 2012-13 season and was the team’s leading scorer on 29 occasions.
- Scored in double figures every game during his senior season, including two 35-point performances.
- Played overseas with Chalon (France), Valencia (Spain) and Partizan (Serbia) during the 2012-13 season.
- Began the season with Chalon, where he had played since 2009, and averaged 5.9 points and 4.1 rebounds in 16.4 minutes over seven Pro A Games and 6.6 points and 3.6 rebounds in 15.3 minutes in seven Euroleague games.
- After five games with Valencia, is finishing the season with Partizan, where he is averaging 11.0 points and 6.9 rebounds per game over 20 Serbian League games to date and 5.2 points and 3.4 boards per game through 13 Adriatic League contests.
- Earned 2013 Honorable Mention All-SEC honors from the league’s media and was one of the league’s top defensive players, finishing the season with 54 blocks and 20 steals.
- Averaged 14.1 points over the last eight games of his senior season and notched three double-doubles in that span.
- After spending the previous three seasons at Connecticut, ranked fourth in the SEC with 11 double-doubles, the most at Mizzou since the 2002-03 campaign.
- Scored his 1,000th career point in Missouri’s win over Auburn (2/2/13) and topped 1,000 career rebounds in a Senior Night victory against Arkansas (3/5/13).
- Appeared in seven games for Flamengo (Brazil) during the 2012-13 season, averaging 13.1 points and 4.0 rebounds per game.
- Shot 11-for-12 (.917) from the field on Oct. 24, 2012 vs. Deportes Castro. In 23.0 minutes of play, scored 25 points and grabbed seven rebounds.
|South Dakota State||Senior||5/15/1991||6'4"||190 lbs||Guard|
- Holds SDSU career records in scoring (2,363), assists (669) and free throws made (648). The only player in SDSU history to surpass the 2,000-point mark.
- A three-time All-Summit First Team selection, he scored in double figures in all but 13 of his 128 games as a Jackrabbit, averaging 22.3 ppg during his senior campaign.
- An AP Third Team All-American selection and the 2013 Summit League Player of the Year.
- One of four men’s basketball players in NCAA Div. I history to finish with 2,000 points, 600 rebounds and 600 assists in a career.