Click for photos
- The 2013 SEC Player of the Year as well as a First Team All-SEC selection. Ranked among the SEC leaders in nine of the 13 categories for which individual stats were kept.
- Georgia's leading scorer in 29 of 32 games and its leading rebounder in 16 contests during the 2012-13 season. One of just nine players in all of NCAA Div. I to score in double figures in each of his team's games.
- Averaged 18.5 points, 7.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists his sophomore season.
- Notched a career-high 32 points vs. LSU on 1/19/13. Also in that game, became the 42nd player in UGA history to surpass 1,000 career points.
|Southern Mississippi||Senior||11/27/89||6'5"||205 lbs||Guard/Forward|
- The Conference USA Newcomer of the Year and a First Team All-League selection by both coaches and media in 2013.
- Led the Golden Eagles with an average of 16.0 points, good for seventh in the league, while also adding 4.5 rebounds per game.
- Scored in double-figures in 27 games and led the team in scoring 12 times during the 2012-13 season.
- After transferring from Midland College, sat out the 2011-12 season.
- Member of Providence's 2012-13 roster, but did not see any action for the Friars.
- Attended South Kent High School in South Kent, Conn., averaging 23.4 points and 6.2 rebounds per game in 2012.
- Named a Jordan All-American and 2012 SLAM High School Third-Team All-American.
- Listed as the No. 2 shooting guard and No. 6 overall prospect among high school seniors according to Rivals.com.
- Scored 31 points in the National Prep Championship Quarterfinals versus Tilton his senior year.
- A 2013 Third Team All-Big 12 and Big 12 All-Rookie Team selection.
- One of two players to start all 32 games, averaging 10.1 points and 5.2 rebounds per contest to rank third and second on the squad, respectively.
- Did not play the 2011-12 season after transferring from Wyoming.
- Scored in double figures 15 times and led the Sooners with 22 dunks.
- Registered season highs of 20 points (9-of-12 shooting) and four blocks while adding seven rebounds in a road win over Baylor on Jan. 30.
|Florida State||Senior||6/21/90||6'5"||202 lbs||Guard|
- A three-time All-ACC and two-time ACC All-Defensive Team selection who finished his career ranked eighth in school history in scoring with 1,560 career points.
- Winner of the Everett Case Award as the MVP of the 2012 ACC Tournament after leading the Seminoles to the first ACC Championship in school history.
- Recognized as the all-time NCAA leader with six career buzzer-beating, game-winning shots during his career.
- Averaged 14.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 1.0 steal per game his senior season.
Tyrone Gordon Jr.
|Dakota State||Senior||5/7/90||6'2"||205 lbs||Guard|
- After seeing playing time at Pratt Community College and University of Montevallo, spent the 2012-13 season at Dakota State where he started 25 games, averaging 12.5 points per game and a team-high 33.5 minutes per game.
- Notched season-highs in points (29) and steals (seven) on 1/12/13 at the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology. His seven steals tied for third-most in Dakota State history.
- Tallied 135 assists his senior season to rank 33rd in Division II.
- A native of Milwaukee, Wis., where he attended Pius XI High School.