Click for photos
- Earned Big Ten Second Team and All-Defensive Team honors and was a NABC Second Team All-District selection after averaging 11.0 points, 6.9 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game during the 2012-13 season. Also received the Big Ten Outstanding Sportsmanship Award.
- Appeared in 119 career games with 72 starts for Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin's all-time blocks leader, notching 144 in his career. His 2.1 blocks per game during the 2012-13 season led the Badgers and the Big Ten.
- Posted a career-high 27 points against Creighton on 11/23/12.
|Farmingdale State||Senior||6/30/89||6'10"||215 lbs||Forward|
- Averaged 22.6 points, 14.7 rebounds and 2.9 blocks per game during the 2012-13 season.
- His 14.7 rebounds per game and 20 double-doubles led all Div. III players.
- Named All-District Player of the Year, First Team All-Met and First Team All-Conference in addition to earning three All-American awards.
- After transferring from Broward Community College at the conclusion of his sophomore season, tallied 1,169 career points in two seasons at Farmingdale State.
- Ranks eighth in UW history with 197 career offensive rebounds.
- Averaged 6.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game his senior season, appearing in 33 games and making 30 starts.
- In conference play, averaged 6.0 rebounds per game to rank 11th in the Big Ten.
- Appeared in 131 career games to rank eighth all-time in the UW record books.
- Notched 45 3-pointers over the past two seasons.
- Averaged 10.9 points, 11.2 rebounds and 2.2 steals per game his junior season.
- The only player in CU history to amass 1,000 points (1,012) and rebounds (1,045), 150 blocks (150) and steals (164) and 100 assists (119).
- His 11.2 rebounds per game was the second most in the nation during the 2012-13 season, and his career mark of 1,045 boards was just 10 shy of the school record.
- The 2013 Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year and a First Team All-Conference pick.
- In his career, recorded 37 double-doubles and 52 double-figure scoring games.
|UW Milwaukee||Senior||6'2"||170 lbs||Guard|
- Spent two seasons at Southeastern Community College before finishing his career at UW Milwaukee.
- Averaged 14.7 points per game his senior year to lead the team and finish sixth in the league.
- Scored in double figures 22 times and notched six 20-point games.
- Named Horizon Player of the Week on Feb. 25, 2013.
- Missed the first six games of the 2012-13 season with a broken hand, but returned to play 26 games and make 25 starts.
|Santa Clara||Senior||6/17/90||6'2"||225 lbs||Guard|
- Santa Clara's all-time leading scorer with 2,423 career points.
- Also holds Santa Clara's all-time career marks for field goals made (771), field goals attempted (1,975), 3-pointers made (431), 3-pointers attempted (1,184), games started (125) and minutes played (4,212).
- Led the team in scoring his senior season with 19.0 points per game, while also averaging 4.4 assists and 2.4 steals per game.
- A 2013 First Team All-WCC and Second Team All-District selection.