Click for photos
|North Texas||Sophomore||4/7/92||6'8"||235 lbs||Forward|
- Set North Texas records for single-season blocks (87) and career blocks (157) during the 2012-13 season.
- A 2013 Second Team All-Sun Belt Conference selection.
- Finished his career ranked 10th in the nation among all active players with a career rebounding average of 9.2 per game.
- Averaged 13.7 points on 49.0 percent shooting during his career at North Texas.
|Long Beach State||Senior||7/1/90||6'7"||210 lbs||Guard/Forward|
- Named 2013 Big West Conference Player of the Year and earned All- Big West First Team honors after leading Long Beach State in scoring (16.5 ppg) and rebounding (6.7 rpg).
- Scored more than 20 points nine times during the 2012-13 season, including a career-high 29-point performance vs. BYU-Hawaii on 12/15/12.
- In career rankings, left LBSU ranked No. 5 all-time on the career block list (69), No. 9 in career rebounds (582) and No. 5 in career free throw percentage (.788).
- Earned 2013 NABC All-District 20, USBWA All-District IX and First Team All-Pac-12 accolades after averaging 13.4 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Led the Wildcats in scoring on seven occasions during the 2012-13 season while scoring in double figures a team-leading 28 times.
- Also posted three 20-point games and two double-doubles.
- As a junior, was named Arizona’s Most Outstanding Player by a vote of the coaching staff.
- Averaged 11.7 points and 4.5 rebounds per game, while leading the Tigers in scoring on six occasions his sophomore year.
- Earned 2013 All-Conference USA Third Team accolades.
- One of only two players to start all 36 games for the Tigers during the 2012-13 season, averaging 29.3 minutes per game.
- A 2012-13 Preseason All-Conference USA Second Team selection after averaging 8.8 points and 3.2 boards per game as a freshman despite missing 16 games with an ankle injury.
Trey McKinney Jones
- Shot 38.5 percent from behind the arc in his career to place sixth all-time in Miami’s record book.
- After transferring from Missouri-Kansas City after two seasons, averaged 8.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game in 69 total games for Miami.
- Notched a career-high 20 points vs. North Carolina on 3/17/13.
- Originally from Milwaukee, Wis., where he attended South Milwaukee High School, averaging 15.0 points, 6.0 assists and 5.7 rebounds per game as a senior.
- A Third Team All-Big 12 selection, finished his career ranked second at OU in career 3-pointers (249) and 13th in career scoring (1,392 points).
- Averaged 11.6 points, 3.3 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 1.0 steal in 28.5 minutes per contest his senior season.
- Scored in double figures 20 times (including nine straight games between Dec. 4 and Jan. 19) during the 2012-13 season.
- As a senior, one of two players to start all 32 games.