Click for photos
- Averaged 7.0 points and 5.1 rebounds per game in his senior campaign at Marquette after spending the previous three seasons at Arizona State.
- Started 34 of Marquette’s 35 contests during the 2012-13 season.
- Earned a share of the Rebounding Effort Award in addition to being named the team’s Defensive Player of the Year at the program’s 2013 postseason banquet.
- As a sophomore at ASU, was a Second Team All-Pac-10 selection.
- Named the Conference USA Defensive Player of the Year and earned All-Conference USA Third Team accolades after leading the Tigers in blocked shots (2.6 bpg), rebounds (6.6 rpg) and field goal percentage (.629).
- Also named to Conference USA’s All-Defensive and All-Tournament teams.
- Blocked a career-high eight shots in Memphis’ 54-52 NCAA Tournament victory over Saint Mary’s on March 21, 2013.
- Posted three double-doubles and six double-figure rebounding games in 2012-13.
|USC||Redshirt Junior||8/12/89||7'0"||255 lbs||Forward|
- Did not play high school basketball until his senior year, but after attending Antelope Valley College part-time and learning the game during the 2008-09 campaign, averaged 6.6 points and 7.8 rebounds per game during the 2009-10 season.
- Began his career with the Trojans during the 2011-12 season, averaging 7.6 points and 5.5 rebounds.
- Led the Trojans in rebounds with 7.0 per game during the 2012-13 season and appeared in 31 games with 29 starts.
|Notre Dame||Senior||4/4/91||6'9"||246 lbs||Forward|
- Averaged a double-double during the 2012-13 season with 13.1 points and 10.1 rebounds per game.
- A 2013 First Team All-BIG EAST selection and an Associated Press Honorable Mention All-America honoree.
- Led Notre Dame in double-figure scoring efforts (29), games with 10 or more rebounds (20) and double-doubles (19). Also topped the Irish with 41 blocked shots.
- One of three players to start all 35 games for the Irish and also served as a tri-captain.
|Iowa State||Redshirt Senior||11/5/89||5'11"||170 lbs||Guard|
- A 2013 All-Big 12 Honorable Mention selection and served as a team co-captain.
- Started all 35 games for the Cyclones during the 2012-13 season, averaging 10.1 points per game.
- Also averaged 5.6 assists per game to rank second in the Big 12 and 35th nationally. His 195 assists during the 2012-13 season tied him for the fourth-best season total in school history.
- Sat out the 2011-12 campaign after playing three seasons at Michigan State.
- Originally from Milwaukee, Wis., where he attended Pius XI.
|Cal State Fullerton||Senior||11/28/89||6'4"||195 lbs||Guard|
- Finished his senior year averaging 17.9 points and 4.3 rebounds per game while shooting 47.2 percent from the field, 41.2 percent from three-point range and 80.8 percent from the line.
- Ranked second on the team with 108 assists (3.86 apg) and led the team and Big West with 2.00 spg (56 overall).
- An All-Big West Conference Second Team selection in 2012-13 after reaching double figures in all but four games played.
- Became the sixth-fastest player in school history to reach 1,000 points after a 21-point night against Cal Poly on Feb. 20, 2013.