Click for photos
- Averaged 13.3 points per game and 5.2 rebounds per game while leading Syracuse in three-point percentage (.398) during his senior season.
- Led the Orange in scoring on seven occasions during the 2012-13 campaign.
- Tied the school record with nine three-pointers en route to a career-high 35 points at Arkansas on 11/30/12.
- Named to the 2013 BIG EAST All-Tournament Team after setting a tournament record with 17 total three-pointers.
Glen Rice Jr.
|Syracuse||Senior||Georgia Tech/Rio Grande Valley Vipers||1/1/91||6’6”||215 lbs||Guard|
- As a junior at Georgia Tech in 2011-12, averaged 13.0 ppg and 6.7 rpg before spending the 2012-13 season with the NBA D-League’s Rio Grande Valley Vipers.
- Made 42 appearances and 25 starts for the Vipers in the regular season, averaging 13.0 ppg and 6.2 rpg.
- Started all six games for the D-League Champion Vipers in the 2013 postseason, improving his averages to 25.0 ppg and 9.5 rpg.
- Led the Vipers with 33 points and 10 rebounds on 4/25/13 against the Santa Cruz Warriors in Game One of the championship series.
|New Mexico||Junior||11/10/91||6’7”||200 lbs||Guard|
- Started every game for the Lobos during the 2012-13 season, averaging 12.5 points per game and earning a slot on the 2013 Third Team All-Mountain West roster.
- Named MVP of the 2013 Mountain West Tournament after averaging 17.7 points per game and shooting 60 percent from behind the arc (12-of-20).
- Led the Lobos in scoring on 10 occasions during his junior campaign, including a career-high 27-point performance vs. George Mason on 11/18/12.
- Played in 104 career games for the Lobos, making 70 consecutive starts and 77 overall, to tally 952 points in his three seasons with New Mexico.
|Iowa State||Redshirt Senior||5/17/90||6’7”||210 lbs||Guard|
- After transferring to Iowa State from Utah, was an All-Big 12 Second Team and Big 12 All-Rookie Team selection for his performance during the 2012-13 season.
- Named Big 12 Newcomer of the Year after leading the Cyclones in scoring with 14.9 points per game. Was second on the team in rebounds with 6.8 per game.
- As a redshirt senior, was one of only two Big 12 players to rank in the top seven of the league rankings in both scoring and rebounding.
- Started all 35 games this season and recorded 26 games with 10+ points.
Tyrone Gordon Jr.
|Dakota State||Senior||5/7/90||6’2”||205 lbs||Guard|
- After seeing playing time at Pratt Community College and University of Montevallo, spent the 2012-13 season at Dakota State where he started 25 games, averaging 12.5 points per game and a team-high 33.5 minutes per game.
- Notched season-highs in points (29) and steals (seven) on 1/12/13 at the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology. His seven steals tied for third-most in Dakota State history.
- Tallied 135 assists his senior season to rank 33rd in Division II.
- A native of Milwaukee, Wis., where he attended Pius XI High School.
- Leaves Marquette sixth all-time in wins (97) and eighth all-time in assists (435).
- Started all 35 games his senior year, averaging 8.5 points per game.
- Led Marquette by scoring a career- and game-high 18 points to go along with six assists and four rebounds vs. Wisconsin on 12/8/12.
- Earned the 2013 BIG EAST Sportsmanship Award and received Marquette’s Create for Others award, the Jimmy Butler “Only Now Exists” Award and the Character Revealed Award.