Sam’s Hope Literacy Foundation and the Milwaukee BUCKS announce the following events and projects for 2014-2015 in celebration of our 17th season of partnership
Join us in our efforts to engage students communitywide in submitting to bucks.com/samshope entry format in a sentence or two where their “perfect perfect” special reading spot anywhere in the day or with anyone specia and what makers that “experience” special. All Entries Must be Submitted by Teachers Only. TEACHERS MAY SUBMIT NO MORE THAN 6 PER GRADE PER SCHOOL.
|DEADLINE NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 12TH 2015.|
RULES FOR SUBMISSION TO INITIATIVE 2014/5:
- All etnries must be submitted by teachers
- All teachers will screen the submissions to only 6 per grade per school.
- Teachers submit through the form below
- We would love to see a school collage of all the submissions in writing or in picture format and you may send us a picture or email a picture to email@example.com so that all students will be recognized.
- It is hope that this will also spark telling us about special books or books of inspiration by all of your students!
DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 12, 2015!
Sam’s Hope and the Milwaukee BUCKS have gathered a package of special gifts that will be selected to be given to the 4 top selections in grade categories K thru 2, 3 thru 5 and middle school along with the top selection which will include game tickets, classroom libraries, player visits, BANGO visits to your school, selected BUCKS logo items, selected autograph items, Book buying spree at Barnes and Noble and so much more.