Columbia St. Mary's 50-50 Raffle Rules
2012-13 Columbia St. Mary’s 50/50 Raffle at the BMO Harris Bradley Center
What is the 50/50 Raffle?
- The 50/50 Raffle is a raffle where 50% of the net proceeds of ticket sales from select Milwaukee Bucks home games are awarded to a single fan and the other 50% benefits the Columbia St. Mary’s Foundation.
How do I participate?
- A fan participates in the 50/50 Raffle by purchasing raffle tickets from sales representatives throughout the stadium during the first half through the end of half-time of select Bucks home games. A fan may purchase one (1) ticket for $2.00 or six (6) tickets for $10.00.
Where can I purchase raffle tickets?
- Fans may purchase tickets from Columbia St. Mary’s Foundation representatives, colored 50/50 Raffle t-shirt and pin, located throughout the BMO Harris Bradley Center during the applicable Bucks home games. Columbia St. Mary’s Foundation representatives are located at each lobby entrance, the 200 level, the 400 level, suite level and Palermo’s Courtside Club.
How much is my prize?
- There is no limit as to how large the prize may be. The more who participate, the larger the prize!
What games apply?
- Milwaukee Bucks game dates:
December 15, 2012; January 30, 2013; March 15, 2013; and March 28, 2013.
Game dates subject to change.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older to purchase 50/50 Raffle tickets.
- Cash prize is determined by calculating 50% of net earning from each individual game’s raffle sales. The remaining 50% will benefit the Columbia St. Mary’s Foundation, a charitable organization.
- Fans will be able to purchase 50/50 Raffle tickets from the time gates open until the beginning of the 3rd quarter of select Milwaukee Bucks home games on December 15, 2012; January 30, 2013; March 15, 2013; and March 30, 2013. Game dates are subject to change. A ticket number will be selected and the winning number will be displayed on the scoreboard during the 3rd quarter along with a PA announcement. The winning fan has until the end of the 3rd quarter or 15 minutes from the announcement of the winning number (if longer) to pick up their prize from Milwaukee Bucks Office located street level in the southeast lobby of the BMO Harris Bradley Center. If the winning fan does not pick up his/her prize within the described time , a new ticket will be pulled and the new winning number will be announced and shown on the scoreboard during the 4th quarter. The new winning fan will have until the end of the 4th quarter or 15 minutes from the announcement (if longer) to pick up his/her prize at the Milwaukee Bucks Office. If the winning ticket is not presented by the end of the game, numbers will continue to be shown on the scoreboard post-game until a winner is announced and redeemed.
- After the winning ticket is announced, the ticket holder should go immediately to the Milwaukee Bucks Office to meet a Columbia St. Mary’s Foundation representative who will be responsible for prize fulfillment directions.
- Winning fans will be subject to IRS rules regarding gambling winnings.
- Winning fans will be required to sign a winner’s release form and complete a W2-G form. After completion of the forms, fans will be mailed a check within 30 days of the raffle winning.
- Employees and their immediate family members of the Milwaukee Bucks, the BMO Harris Bradley Center, Columbia St. Mary’s, are not eligible to participate in the raffle.
- The designated 50/50 Raffle ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize.
- A 50/50 Raffle ticket will be void and the prize will not be paid, nor will money paid for the ticket be redeemed, if there is proof that the ticket was stolen, unissued, forged, altered counterfeit in whole or in part, defective, printed in duplicate or printed/produced in error, or otherwise deemed ineligible for any other reason.
- Unauthorized persons copying, selling, or altering tickets are subject to prosecution.
- All tickets, transactions, and winners associated with the 50/50 Raffle are subject to Wisconsin state law and the rules, regulations, and procedures established by Columbia St. Mary’s.
- Columbia St. Mary’s, the Milwaukee Bucks, and the BMO Harris Bradley Center are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, nor tickets redeemed in error by its agents.
- Applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner and Columbia St. Mary’s and the Milwaukee Bucks will not be held responsible for any taxes unpaid by the winner. Any winning over $5,000 is subject to withholding at 25% in accordance with IRS guidelines.