COORS LIGHT® BE AN HONORARY BUCK FOR A DAY SWEEPSTAKES
1. ELIGIBILITY:The Coors Light Be an Honorary Buck for a Day Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal U.S. residents of WI, who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of MillerCoors LLC ("Sponsor"), Palermo Villa, Inc., Milwaukee Bucks, the National Basketball Association ("NBA") and its member teams and each of their parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes, (collectively the "Released Parties") as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their family members are also not eligible to enter or win. Void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER:The Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00:01 AM (CT) on 03/11/13 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 04/27/13 ("Sweepstakes Period"). There are two (2) ways to enter during the Sweepstakes Period:
A.) Each time you use your store's Loyalty Card to purchase either one (1) 24 pack of bottles or cans of Coors Light or Coors Banquet OR two (2) Palermo's Primo Thin or Hand Tossed frozen pizzas (each a "Purchase Requirement"), between 12:00:01 AM (CT) on 03/11/13 and 11:59:59 PM (CT) on 04/27/13, at participating Wisconsin stores, you will receive one automatic entry into the Sweepstakes. Multiple purchases of a Purchase Requirement in one transaction will result in the corresponding quantity of entries.
B.) Mail-In Entries: By hand printing on a 3" x 5" paper, your complete name, address, birth date, email address (optional), daytime telephone number, and signing your name. Mail your entry in a #10 envelope (4.125" x 9.5") with your return address along with first-class postage affixed to: Coors Light Be an Honorary Buck for a Day Sweepstakes Entries – MLR3733, PO Box 4920A, Wheaton, IL 60189. Mail received without a verifiable and legible return address will be considered incomplete and not considered an entry. Entries without a valid keyword will be considered incomplete and not valid. Limit one (1) entry per #10 envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 04/27/13 and received by 5:00:00 PM CT on 05/02/13. All mail in entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a "day" is the 24-hour period between 12:00:01 AM CT and 11:59:59 PM CT Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION:Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 05/03/13, from among all eligible entries received, by Collaborative Marketing Group, an independent judging agency whose decisions on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Prize will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible entries are received and prize is properly claimed. Potential winner will be notified by phone, email or mail within three (3) days after the drawing date.
4. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"):One (1) Grand Prize: prize includes a check in the amount of $2,786.00; four (4) club level tickets for winner and three (3) adult guests to a Milwaukee Bucks 2013-2014 regular season home game in Milwaukee, WI; a tour of the locker room; admission to watch the Milwaukee Bucks pre-game shoot around; dinner for four (4) at the stadium; a personalized Bucks jersey; and standard hotel accommodations for one (1) night (one room, quad occupancy). ARV $6,131.00. There is no retail value associated with the tour or viewing of the shoot around. Important Notice: Adult guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend. Winner will be responsible for all gratuities, meals, transportation, parking, and any other incidental costs or expenses not identified in these rules. Game ticket seat locations and date of game are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Tickets and passes are subject to issuer's standard policies and procedures. If the game or events are delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason, winner will not be reimbursed. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for any portion of the prize that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of the game or events, and tickets may be subject to standard policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that the prize is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke that winner's license and the tickets and passes will not be honored. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to winner if the winner violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. ARV of all prizes $6,131.00.
5. WINNER VERIFICATION:Potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Grand Prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within five (5) days of attempted notification. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents will result in forfeiture of winner's right to claim a prize and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. The potential Grand Prize winner may be subject to a background check before the prize will be awarded; if a potential winner has been convicted of a felony or any other crime that would reflect negatively on the Sponsor, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. If the Grand Prize winner cannot be confirmed by 06/04/13, then the prize will not be awarded.
6. PRIZE TERMS:Prize is not transferable and includes only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of the prize is permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute it with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of the prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of the prize not specified herein are the responsibility of its winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each winner whose prize is valued at six-hundred dollars ($600) or more. Approximate retail value is as of the time the rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. Winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded.
8. RULES REQUEST:For a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.bucks.com/buckforaday or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by 05/03/13 to: Coors Light Be an Honorary Buck for a Day Sweepstakes Rules Request – MLR3733, PO Box 4920R, Wheaton, IL 60189.
9. WINNER'S LIST:For the name of the winner, available after 05/03/13, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Coors Light Be an Honorary Buck for a Day Sweepstakes Winner's List – MLR3733, PO Box 4920W, Wheaton, IL 60189. Requests must be postmarked by 05/03/13.
© 2013 COORS BREWING CO., GOLDEN, CO
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase does not increase your chance of winning. Must be a legal U.S. resident of WI. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins on 3/11/13 and ends 4/27/13. To enter by mail, hand print on a 3" x 5" paper your complete name, address, birth date, email address (optional), daytime telephone number, and sign your name. Mail to: Coors Light Be an Honorary Buck for a Day Sweepstakes Entries – MLR3733, PO Box 4920A, Wheaton, IL 60189. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 4/27/13 & rec’d by 5:00 PM CT on 5/2/13. View Official Rules for details and odds of winning.