NO PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASES OR TRANSACTIONS WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- METHOD OF ENTRY: The BMO Harris Bank It In To Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time on Monday, February 17, 2014 and ends at 12:00 a.m. Central Time on Monday, March 17, 2014 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes void where prohibited or restricted by law. You may enter the Sweepstakes by using any one of the following methods: (i) by visiting Bucks.com/bmoharris (“Site”) and submitting a completed entry form using the Site; or (ii) by mailing a 3x5 card with your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number to BMO Harris Bank N.A., c/o Sponsorship and Promotions, 770 North Water Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53202. No other method of entry is permitted. Limit one entry per person. Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible for participation in the Sweepstakes. Late entries and facsimiles, photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entries will be void.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to residents of the state of Wisconsin residing within a 75 mile radius of the BMO Harris Bradley Center. Must be 18 years of age or older as of February 17, 2014, to participate. Employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of BMO Harris Bank N.A. (“BMO Harris”), Bank of Montreal (“BMO”), the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), the Milwaukee Bucks (the “Bucks”), the Bradley Center Sports & Entertainment Corporation (“BCSEC”), or their tenants, respective parents, equity holders, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family members of such individuals (defined as spouses and children living in the same household) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: On or around Tuesday, March 18, 2014, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from all of the eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. BMO Harris is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries.
- PRIZE: The winner will be awarded a prize package consisting of the following:
- Two (2) round-trip commercial airline tickets from Milwaukee County’s General Mitchell International Airport to and from a Miami, FL area airport.
- Two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations at the team hotel on Wednesday, April 2, 2014 and Thursday, April 3, 2014.
- Two tickets to the Bucks versus Heat game on Wednesday, April 2, 2014 in Miami, FL.
- Bucks gift bag including a Bucks polo shirt, hat, and other assorted team paraphernalia.
- A $200 BMO Harris Bank Gift Card*.
The approximate retail value of the prize package is $3,200. If the actual value of the prize package is less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded. Final actual value at time of booking and travel may be substantially more or less depending on dates of travel and ticket availability. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final value of any prize valued at $600 or more.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winner need not be present to win. Winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail as soon as possible after the winner is selected. If no telephone number or e-mail address was provided, or if a prize notification e-mail is returned as undeliverable, then the winner will be disqualified, the prize forfeited and a new winner may be selected. If the prize is not claimed by Thursday, March 20, 2014, the winner will be disqualified and the prize forfeited. If the prize is unclaimed, the prize will not be awarded. Winner must execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”), without revision or deletion, before receiving the prize or the prize will be forfeited. All applicable taxes and expenses associated with winning the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Winner will be required to complete and execute a W-9 tax form along with the Affidavit. A U.S. home address (no Post Office boxes allowed) must be provided on the Affidavit. BMO Harris is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. If BMO Harris so elects, a winner may be required to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Sweepstakes will not bring BMO Harris into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sweepstakes or BMO Harris as determined by BMO Harris in its sole discretion. BMO Harris reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the individual refuses to submit to the background check or on the basis of the findings resulting from such background check.
- GENERAL: Entries will not be returned. Entries are subject to verification and are automatically void if forged, altered, or irregular in any way. By entering, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, which are final. These Official Rules shall govern in case of any conflict between the Official Rules and any other Sweepstakes-related materials, or any ambiguity related to other Sweepstakes-related materials. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of BMO Harris and the Bucks in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Milwaukee Wisconsin. Winner is responsible for any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem a prize, and any liability, which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem, such prize. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. BMO Harris is not responsible for any printing or typographical error in these Official Rules, the administration of the Sweepstakes, or the announcement of the winner. BMO Harris shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation, including in the event BMO Harris is prevented from continuing or completing this Sweepstakes, or the integrity or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event or cause not reasonably within BMO Harris’ control, including but not limited to electronic disruption, virus, bugs, tampering, printing or production errors, or other causes beyond BMO Harris’ control that disrupt the administration, security or proper play of this Sweepstakes. If BMO Harris, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes, BMO Harris reserves the right, but not the obligation, to randomly select a winner from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such event or cause. For the name of the Sweepstakes winner, send a self addressed, stamped envelope to BMO Harris Bank N.A., c/o Sponsorship and Promotions, 770 North Water Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53202 within one (1) year after the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIVACY: All personal information collected by BMO Harris or the Bucks during the Sweepstakes may be used by BMO Harris and/or the Bucks for internal purposes and may be disclosed to and used by the BMO Harris, BMO, the Bucks, the NBA or BCSEC (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Parties”) for administrative, promotional and marketing purposes associated with the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant, agrees that, subject to applicable law, his or her personal information may be used by the Sweepstakes Parties for administrative, promotional and marketing purposes, including, without limitation, communicating with entrants about the Sweepstakes, identifying products and services for which entrants may be eligible, and offering services to entrants. The personal information of entrants will not be used by BMO Harris or the Bucks for any purpose other than those described above, nor will it be disclosed to any other third parties, unless otherwise required by law.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant, and by accepting a prize, the winner, releases BMO Harris, Bank of Montreal, the NBA, the Bucks, the BCSEC, their tenants, respective parents, equity holders, subsidiaries and affiliates, their advertising and promotion agencies and their respective officers, directors, partners, members, employees, agents, successors and assigns, and anyone authorized by any of them, from any and all liability and claims for damage, expense, injury, harm or death resulting from his or her entry and participation in this Sweepstakes and his or her acceptance or use of the prize (including travel or any other activity relating to receipt of the prize) and acknowledges that the above-named parties are not in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize.
- Sponsor: BMO Harris Bank N.A., 111 W. Monroe Street, Chicago, Illinois 60603
Gift Card Fees: Card inactivity fee: $3*, Check issuance fee: $10**
Funds loaded onto this gift card will not expire with the card. Your card will expire on the last day of the month on the front of your card. Cards will not be issued with an expiration date of less than five and a half (5 ½) years. Gift cards are not FDIC-insured.
*A $3 inactivity fee will be assessed to this card each month after any 12-month period of inactivity and only when card remains inactive.
** To the extent allowed by applicable law, we will charge a check issuance fee to your card for issuing a check to you for the remaining balance on your card if, at your request, your card is closed prior to its expiration date; provided however, that no such check issuance fee shall apply if we transfer the remaining balance to your BMO Harris deposit account.