BMO Harris Bank It In To Win Rules
BMO Harris Bank It In To Win Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASES OR TRANSACTIONS WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. METHOD OF ENTRY: The BMO Harris Bank In It To Win Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time on Saturday, November 3, 2012 and ends at 12:00 a.m. Central Time on Monday, January 28, 2013 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sweepstakes void where prohibited or restricted by law. You may enter the Sweepstakes by using any one of the following methods: (i) by visiting Bucks.com/bmoharris ("Site") and submitting a completed entry form using the Site; (ii) by visiting an interactive digital display, or kiosk ("Kiosk") located at the BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI and submitting a completed entry form using the Kiosk; or (iii) by mailing a 3x5 card with your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number to BMO Harris Bank N.A., c/o Sponsorship and Promotions, 770 North Water Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53202. No other method of entry is permitted. Limit one entry per person. Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible for participation in the Sweepstakes. Late entries and facsimiles, photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entries will be void.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to residents of the state of Wisconsin residing within a 75 mile radius of the BMO Harris Bradley Center. Must be 18 years of age or older as of November 3, 2012 to participate. Employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of BMO Harris Bank N.A. ("BMO Harris"), Bank of Montreal, the National Basketball Association ("NBA"), the Milwaukee Bucks ("Bucks"), the Bradley Center Sports & Entertainment Corporation ("BCSEC"), or their tenants, respective parents, equity holders, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family members of such individuals (defined as spouses and children living in the same household) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: On or around Tuesday, January 29, 2013, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from all of the eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. BMO Harris is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries.
4. PRIZE: The winner will be awarded a prize package consisting of the following:
• Two (2) round-trip commercial airline tickets from Milwaukee County's General Mitchell International Airport to and from a New York, NY area airport.
• Two (2) nights' hotel accommodations at the team hotel on Monday, February 18, 2013 and Tuesday, February 19, 2013.
• Two tickets to the Bucks versus Nets game on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 in Brooklyn, NY.
• Ground transportation to and from the game on Tuesday, February 19, 2013.
• Two tickets to the Bucks versus Nets game on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 in Milwaukee, WI.
• Two (2) tickets to the Statue of Liberty.
• Bucks gift bag including a Bucks polo shirt, hat, and other assorted team paraphernalia.
• A $200 BMO Harris Bank Gift Card.
The approximate retail value of the prize package is $3,200. If the actual value of the prize package is less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded. Final actual value at time of booking and travel may be substantially more or less depending on dates of travel and ticket availability. Winner may, at winner's discretion, elect to receive $3,000 instead of the prize package. No other substitutions, cash redemption or transfers for the prize as offered will be permitted. If winner elects to receive the cash prize, it will be awarded in the form of a deposit into the winner's account with BMO Harris or in the form of a check, at the winner's discretion. The prize package will not be awarded if winner elects to receive the cash prize. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final value of any prize valued at $600 or more.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winner need not be present to win. Winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail as soon as possible after the winner is selected. If no telephone number or e-mail address was provided, or if a prize notification e-mail is returned as undeliverable, then the winner will be disqualified, the prize forfeited and a new winner may be selected. If the prize is not claimed by Monday, February 4, 2013, the winner will be disqualified and the prize forfeited. If the prize is unclaimed, the prize will not be awarded. Winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release, without revision or deletion, before receiving the prize or the prize will be forfeited. All applicable taxes and expenses associated with winning the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. GENERAL: All entries become the property of BMO Harris and will not be returned. Entries are subject to verification and are automatically void if forged, altered, or irregular in any way. By entering, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final. These Official Rules shall govern in case of any conflict between the Official Rules and any other Sweepstakes-related materials, or any ambiguity related to other Sweepstakes-related materials. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of BMO Harris in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Milwaukee Wisconsin. Winner is responsible for any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem a prize, and any liability, which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem, such prize. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. BMO Harris is not responsible for any printing or typographical error in these Official Rules, the administration of the Sweepstakes, or the announcement of the winner. BMO Harris shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation, including in the event BMO Harris is prevented from continuing or completing this Sweepstakes, or the integrity or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event or cause not reasonably within BMO Harris' control, including but not limited to electronic disruption, virus, bugs, tampering, printing or production errors, or other causes beyond BMO Harris' control that disrupt the administration, security or proper play of this Sweepstakes. If BMO Harris, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes, BMO Harris reserves the right, but not the obligation, to randomly select a winner from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such event or cause. For the name of the Sweepstakes winner, send a self addressed, stamped envelope to BMO Harris Bank N.A., c/o Sponsorship and Promotions, 770 North Water Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53202 within one (1) year after the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant, and by accepting a prize, the winner, releases BMO Harris, Bank of Montreal, the NBA, the Bucks, the BCSEC, their tenants, respective parents, equity holders, subsidiaries and affiliates, their advertising and promotion agencies and their respective officers, directors, partners, members, employees, agents, successors and assigns, and anyone authorized by any of them, from any and all liability and claims for damage, expense, injury, harm or death resulting from his or her entry and participation in this Sweepstakes and his or her acceptance or use of the prize (including travel or any other activity relating to receipt of the prize) and acknowledges that the above-named parties are not in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize.
9. SPONSOR: BMO Harris Bank N.A., 111 W. Monroe Street, Chicago, Illinois 60603