2012 PLAYOFF PICK ‘EM SWEEPSTAKES RULES & REGULATIONS
(1) No purchase necessary.
(2) Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to residents of the state of Wisconsin. Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of the Milwaukee Bucks (“Bucks”), the National Basketball Association (“NBA”) and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “NBA Entities”) are not eligible to enter.
(3) How to Enter: Go to www.bucks.com, answer the poll question and completely fill out and submit the Sweepstakes entry form 30-minutes prior to the start of the first NBA playoff game on the day of the applicable poll question. Upon completion, you will be automatically entered in the Sweepstakes. Limited to one (1) entry per household during the Sweepstakes Term (defined below).
(4) Sweepstakes Term: Sweepstakes begins April 27, 2012 ends on or around June 26, 2012. All entries must be received by 4:00 PM Central Time on June 26, 2012 or 30-minutes prior to the last game of the 2012 NBA Finals, whichever is earlier.
(5) Prizewinner Selection: Prizewinners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries which correctly guess the daily poll question and will be notified via telephone or email within 48 hours following the selection of each prizewinner. There will be one (1) daily prizewinner during the Sweepstakes Term for days which 2012 NBA Playoff games are played. In the event the potential winner does not respond to prize notification or declines the prize, another prizewinner will be randomly chosen from the remaining eligible entrants. Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizewinner(s) may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and return same properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of prize(s). Failure to return signed Affidavit of Release within seven (7) days may result in forfeiture of prize(s).
(6) Prizes: From April 27, 2012 through May 11, 2012 one (1) daily prizewinner for days which 2012 NBA Playoff games are played will each receive four (4) general admission 2012 Summerfest tickets (valued at $16 each). From May 11, 2012 through the conclusion of the Sweepstakes (as defined by the Sweepstakes Term above) one (1) daily prizewinner for days which 2012 NBA Playoff games are played will each receive a Bucks prize pack consisting of one (1) Bucks t-shirt and hat and two (2) Bucks bobble-head dolls (approximate retail value: $50.00). The total number of prizewinners depends on the number of daily 2012 Playoff games, played during the Sweepstakes Terms. Prizes awarded are non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends. Prizewinners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Bucks’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value. The Bucks reserve the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Sweepstakes or disqualify any entry for any reason and without notice including, without limitation, if the Sweepstakes cannot be administered as planned or if the Bucks suspect tampering has occurred, voiding the entries at issue or terminating the Sweepstakes and selecting a prizewinner from among that portion of the Sweepstakes that has not been compromised, if any. All decisions are made by the Bucks and such decisions are final.
(7) Winner’s List: Prizewinner’s names can be obtained by writing to: Milwaukee Bucks 2012 Playoff Pick ‘Em Sweepstakes, 1001 N. 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203.
(8) Miscellaneous: (a) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules, to hold harmless, release, defend and indemnify the Bucks, the NBA Entities, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, dealers, employees, directors and assigns from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion; (b) In consideration for being awarded the prize, prizewinner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of prizewinner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Bucks and/or the NBA Entities, and their respective designees, except where prohibited by law. Each entrant may be asked, but is not obligated, to consent (or “opt-in”) to receive additional promotional emails or offers from the Bucks or its sponsors. Opting-in does not affect odds of winning. Subject to entrant’s consent, entrant understands that the Bucks or its sponsors may use entrant’s information (including e-mail address) for marketing purposes and to provide entrant with information about the Bucks or its sponsor’s products, services and special offers and entrant expressly consents to the use of entrant’s information for such purposes.
(9) Sweepstakes void where prohibited.
(10) The Milwaukee Bucks, Inc., 1001 N. 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203 is the sponsor of this Sweepstakes.