Attention high school seniors!
The Trail Blazers Foundation College Scholarship Program sponsored by Wells Fargo is offering $20,000 to six scholarship winners and you could be eligible. If you’re a current high school senior with a 3.0 GPA in Oregon or Clark County, Washington, you can apply for a $5,000 scholarship towards a four-year, two-year or trade school education.
To apply, complete the application below or pick one up at any Oregon or SW Washington Wells Fargo store and submit it by March 4, 2016. A selection committee will review applications based on the criteria listed.
Six winners will be selected and notified in March, and they will be presented their $5,000 scholarship checks at a Trail Blazers home game that month. Only one application per eligible high school senior will be accepted and six scholarship recipients will be chosen. Apply today!
Thank you for your interest in the Trail Blazers Foundation College Scholarship Program sponsored by Wells Fargo! The application period for 2016 has passed. Congratulations to this year’s scholarship recipients:
- Bertha Martinez Mulet, Benson Polytechnic High School, Portland
- Hannah Anderson-Baird, South Medford High School, Medford
- Jennifer Conner. Corvallis High School, Corvallis
- Jesus Rodriguez-Uribe, Wellness Business and Sports School, Woodburn
- Joanne Tran, Clackamas High School, Clackamas
- Sandesh Banskota, Westview High School, Portland