Rising from the streets of Watts, California to the city of Portland, Oregon... O.G.ONE has emerged onto the scene as The NW Premier Dj, as well as a respected music producer and community activist.
O.G.ONE’s work ethic, ability to relate to people, knowledge on the turntables and versatility in music has propelled him to a professional level to land events with clients such as:
Michael Jordan, RUN DMC, Jay Z, Brian McKnight, 50 Cent, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, The Game, P.Diddy...
NBA Players: NBA All-Star Lamarcus Aldridge, Brandon Roy, Greg Oden, Jermaine O’Neal,
Corporate Clients: Toyota, Nike Inc, Portland Trailblazers, Red Bull, Adidas USA…. Along with a host of many other hi-profile celebs with a list too long to mention.
You can find Dj O.G.ONE blazing the 1‘s & 2‘s in the Moda Center Arena as The Official Portland Trailblazer Dj.
O.G.ONE is a lover of music, which is why you can find him on stage with some of today’s most high profile artists in Hip Hop, R&B and Top 40... To Rocking the stage with legendary old-school artists such as Tony Toni Tone, DeBarge, Cameo to center court jamming with Maceo Parker and World Famous Saxophonist Mike Phillips, all the way to mixing it up at NBA All-Star Weekend and Celebrity Super BowlParties.
O.G.ONE has built incredible partnerships with well established entities such as his Brand Jordan (Nike) Family, World Famous BUM SQUAD DJz crew, Live 95.5, Neuro Drinks and SOL Republic.... Just to name a few
With over 20 years of experience and business operations as CEO of O.G. Productions Inc. O.G.ONE has also blazed the 1’s & 2’s on Portland’s radio stations Jammin 95.5, Wild 107.5, CBS Radio’s Jammin 107.5 and dj & co-host of THE SHOW with TONE & O.G. on Sports Radio 95.5. The Game.
O.G.ONE is well respected in the music industry, not only for his contributions to music but also for his philanthropy work throughout the country. He has made several television appearances on BET Rapcity and featured in THE SOURCE (March 2009),ADIDAS XLR8R Magazine “Bedroom Rockers” Edition, Featured in SMOOTH Magazine, Portland Family Magazine, Featured in “Right On” Magazine, Putting together the Official Mix-tape Sampler for Hidden Beach Recordings “Unwrapped Vol. 3”, Featured in OZONE Online Magazine, just to name a few.
As a producer O.G.ONE has produced soundtrack material for training videos for Lala Ali, Reggie Bush and several athletes as well as countless number of mix-tapes and local artist albums ranging from Hip Hop, R&B and Poetry.
O.G.ONE is a force and a movement to be reckoned with...
FOR MORE INFO OR BOOKING VISIT: www.djogone.com or call 503 303-8443 ext. 1
- Featured in ADIDAS XLR8R Magazine's “Bedroom Rockers” Edition
- Featured in Flossin Magazine
- Featured in Right On Magazine
- Featured in OZONE Online Magazine
- Featured in Inda Street Online Magazine
- Putting together the Official Mixtape Sampler for HiddenBeach Recordings “Unwrapped Vol. 3”
- Was selected from amongst an elite group of nationally recognized djs to received his own exclusive line of sneakers through Adidas
- Inked a major sponsorship deal with Toyota/Scion
- Featured in the official Adidas “Impossible is Nothing “ Campaign
- KPTV Oregon’s 12 For Kids Sake Award
- Indiana University Center on Philanthropy Achievement Award
- Camp Fire Boys and Girls Congress Institute Achievement Award
- Community Treasure Award from Portland General Electric for technical assistance in community service
- Appreciation Award from Urban League for dedication, time and commitment in volunteer services in Portland
- Unsung Hero Award from Police Activities League (PAL) for being an example of positive mentoring and leadership in the community
- Appreciation Award from Police Activities League ( PAL) for outstanding contributions to the development and promotion of multi-cultural and multi-ethnic understanding among youth and adults in the inner-city
- 1983 City of Los Angeles Service Commendation
- 1980 Community Service Award from L.A. Mayor Tom Bradley