INTRODUCING THE ALL-NEW TRAIL BLAZERS + ROSE QUARTER MOBILE APP
• All new design captures every moment in Rip City.
• Everything you need to get to Moda Center which includes maps, directions, ride sharing, and more.
• Easily switch between Trail Blazers and Rose Quarter mode for up-to-date info on all the events happening at the Rose Quarter.
• Enhanced ticket management, including ability to easily text tickets
A Home Screen Serving up the best info, whether its gameday or not
• If its gameday and you're close, we'll make sure you get easy access to your tickets
• If its not, we'll keep you up to date on the latest action
What's Happening on Campus? This App is your One-Stop Shop
• Two apps in one means you can easily stay up to date with the Trail Blazers and the best events in Portland
• Tap the logo at the top of your screen to switch between Trail Blazers and Rose Quarter
New Year, New Look
• Brand new design puts you closer than ever to the team
• Keep track of your favorite player's stats or follow them on social media
All About Me (You)
• Log in to your Ticketmaster Account Manager via My Tickets to access, transfer or sell your tickets
• Season Ticket Holders can access their season or game credit from My Wallet
• Stay up to date with the team and the game in My Messages
• Save your spot by purchasing parking ahead of time
• Make sure you're ready for the game with Know Before You Go
All About Me (You)
• Driving to the game? Get directions. Need a ride? Order an Uber right from the app
• Win great Trail Blazers prizes via Promotions
• Want an even better view? Check out upgrades and experiences
• Save a tree. Get the digital copy of Rip City Magazine inside the app
On our journey to improve the Trail Blazers app, we have faced some challenges in our efforts to provide the best fan experience. We've heard your feedback and appreciate your assistance in identifying problem areas in the app. Thank you for your patience while we work hard to address your concerns. We will keep you updated via this landing page and push notifications on a regular basis. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to getting things right for you.
Below we've provided FAQs and answers to some of the most common concerns, but rest assured we are receiving all of your feedback.
I can't leave the My Tickets screen.
Please visit the iOS App Store and download the latest version of the app. We have released a fix to this bug.
I'm having trouble logging in.
We are continuously fixing these bugs, and have been hearing from many fans that they are now able to log in. If you are still experiencing any challenges or have additional feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm no longer able to "Listen Live."
Please visit your App Store and download the latest version of the app. We have re-launched Listen Live for fans in our radio broadcast area.
My notification preferences aren't being saved in the app.
We are currently working on this issue and expect it to be resolved in a new update to the app set to go out within the next two weeks.
I'm having trouble accessing stats, video, or other content in the app.
Please check your connectivity - if other apps, like Facebook, Instagram, etc. are working well, please submit details about your device (device type/model and operating system version) at email@example.com and we will work to resolve this problem for you.