PLAYER/TEAM CONDUCT AND DRESS
Posted Oct 23 2001 11:46AM
(1) Each player when introduced, prior to the game, must be uniformly dressed.
(2) Players, coaches and trainers are to stand and line up in a dignified posture along the sidelines or on the foul line during the playing of the National Anthem.
(3) Coaches and assistant coaches must wear a sport coat or suit coat.
(4) While playing, players must keep their uniform shirts tucked into their pants, and no T-shirts are allowed.
(5) The only article bearing a commercial 'logo' which can be worn by players is their shoes.