Gerald Green Is Slam Dunk ChampBoston's Gerald Green had the night's three top-rated slams, including a perfect 50 on his final flush, to dethrone defending champion Nate Robinson and become the 2007 Sprite Slam Dunk champion. On the last jam, Green windmilled while hurdling an All-Star table. In the first round, Green caught a Paul Pierce lob off the side of the backboard and flushed it home for a 48, and then covered his eyes while jumping over Robinson himself for a 47. His first-round total of 95 edged Robinson (90), Orlando's Dwight Howard (85) and Chicago's Tyrus Thomas (80).
• SpinCamTM highlights: See 360s in 360-degrees
• Photos: Sprite Slam Dunk Competition
• Video: Slam Dunk highlights
• Showtime: All-Star Saturday Night recap
• Talking Dunks: Q & A with Dominique Wilkins
• Dunk Highlights: Robinson | Howard | Green | Thomas
• Judges' Top 10s: Jordan | Bryant | Carter | Wilkins | Erving
• Honorable Mentions: Jordan | Bryant | Carter | Wilkins | Erving
• All-Star Dunk-A-Thon: Highlights from Every Dunk Contest
Robinson Is Slam ChampNew York's Nate Robinson, who outlasted Philadelphia's Andre Iguodala in a dunk-off to become the 2006 Sprite Rising Stars Slam Dunk champion, is set to defend his title on Feb. 17 in Las Vegas. A year ago, the 5-9 Robinson registered a 50-point dunk on a bounce pass from Spud Webb, the 1986 champion and the only other sub-6-foot winner in Slam Dunk history. Iguodala had a 50-point slam in each round. Memphis rookie Hakim Warrick and defending champion Josh Smith of Atlanta were eliminated in the first round with two-dunk totals of 86 and 81 points, respectively.
• Video: Recap | Robinson highlights | Press conference
• Photos: Event gallery | In sequence: Robinson, Iguodala
Rookie Smith 2005 Dunk KingBehind back-to-back 50s, rookie Josh Smith defeated Phoenix's Amaré Stoudemire to win the Sprite Rising Stars Slam Dunk title. In his next-to-last slam, Smith paid homage to Hawks legend Dominique Wilkins by donning a throwback 'Nique jersey and hitting Wilkins' signature windmill slam.
• Video: Recap
• Smith, 'Nique break down victory
Slam Dunks Year-by-YearCedric Ceballos blindfolded, Vince Carter between the legs, Michael Jordan from the foul line -- check out all the results from All-Star Weekend's most exciting event since its inception in 1984.
• Video highlights | All-time records