Dikembe Mutombo's Top Five Restaurants in Houston
1. Vic and Anthony's Steakhouse (1510 Texas Avenue)
Comment: "The quality of the service is excellent and the food is superb."
2. Tony's (3755 Richmond Avenue)
Comment: "The lay-out of the restaurant is very nice. This is like a true five-star establishment."
3. Sambuca's (909 Texas Avenue)
Comment: "I love Sambuca's mostly because of the music. It's a nice place to take your wife and eat while the band is playing jazz. You can't beat that."
4. Belvedere's (1131 Uptown Park)
Comment: "If you have friends in town, it's a nice place to go after the game to go have a drink."
5. Cheesecake Factory (5015 Westheimer Road)
Comment: "You can't beat the Cheesecake Factory. All you can eat, man. I don't have to say anything more."
Moochie Norris' Top Five Restaurants in Houston
1. The Palm (610 Westheimer)
Comment: "I just like everything about this place. The food, the atmosphere; everything about it is really top-notch. Right now, I'm trying to get them to put my picture on the wall."
2. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (6213 Richmond)
Comment: "I'm a steak guy and their porterhouse is the best around."
3. Cracker Barrel (Various locations)
Comment: "Home-style cooking at its finest. When you're trying to feed the whole family, you can't ever go wrong with Crackle Barrel."
4. PF Chang's (Various locations)
Comment: "I like everything on the menu there. I'll eat it all."
5. Benihana's (Various locations)
Comment: "Here's another restaurant where I like to eat almost everything they have on the menu. As you can see, I really like to eat."
David Wesley's Top Five Places to Hang Out in Houston
1. My own backyard (His neighborhood located in Pearland)
Comment: "I love to cook-out and plus I have a big trampoline in the back for my kids to play on."
2. Bounce-U (10601 S. Sam Houston Parkway)
Comment: "This is one of my favorite places in Houston to take my family. It has a lot of fun, cool stuff that always wears my kids out."
3. Wildcat Golf Course (12000 Almeda Road)
Comment: "I've play golf at several different courses around town but I always seem to have my best days over at Wildcat."
4. Any area bowling alley
Comment: "Most people don't know this, but I could probably be a professional bowler. Yesterday I bowled a 191, 212, 201 and 172 in four games. If anybody wants to put up some money to come challenge me to bowl, they can. I'm that good."
5. Sambuca's (909 Texas Avenue)
Comment: "Great food, great atmosphere. My favorite thing on the menu there is the calamari. It's pretty darn good."