POSTED: Jun 24, 2014 12:42 PM ET
NBA Digital will provide extensive multi-screen coverage of NBA Draft 2014 presented by State Farm including original programming on NBA TV and in-depth content across NBA.com and NBA Mobile platforms. NBA TV's comprehensive coverage of the NBA Draft will feature expert analysis, behind-the-scenes access and in-depth previews of the top prospects and storylines surrounding the Draft.
NBA Draft week programming tips off with NBA TV Draft HQ on Monday, June 23, at 9 p.m. ET, and leads up to the first pick on Thursday evening with a special episode of The Starters, at 5 p.m., followed by the 2014 NBA Draft Preview at 5:30 p.m. Additionally, NBA.com and NBA Mobile will continue to be the destination for fans seeking the latest draft news, player analysis and social conversation.
NBA TV's original programming will include:
• NBA TV Draft HQ on Monday, June 23, at 9 p.m. ET, with host Vince Cellini, Stu Jackson, Mike Fratello and Ronny Thompson, offering an insider's look at the draft process from the perspectives of a former general manager, coach and scout.
• NBA Rooks: Great Expectations on Tuesday, June 24, at 10 p.m., taking an all-access look at some of the draft's top prospects including Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Joel Embiid, Julius Randle, Marcus Smart and Shabazz Napier.
• NBA TV Mock Draft 2014, on Wednesday, June 25, at 9 p.m., the network's preview special airing the night before the 2014 NBA Draft. Vince Cellini will host the show with Greg Anthony, Jackson and Georgetown head coach John Thompson III, along with David Aldridge. The show will feature a simulated first round complete with analysis of each draft pick.
• The Starters, on Thursday, June 26, at 4:30 p.m. featuring NBA Digital's fan-focused voices with co-hosts J.E. Skeets and Tas Melas, along with Trey Kerby and Leigh Ellis. The Starters will also review the Draft on Friday, June 27, at 6 p.m.
• 2014 NBA Draft Preview on Thursday, June 26, at 5 p.m. with host Matt Winer along with Anthony, Jackson, Steve Smith and Thompson III.
• 2014 NBA Draft Review at midnight with all the latest news and insights. NBA TV reporter Jared Greenberg will be on-site with interviews from the draft's top players in New York City.
• Eastern and Western NBA Draft Review on Friday, June 27, at 7 p.m. (Eastern Conference) and 8 p.m. (Western Conference) with hosts Cellini and Winer working alongside Aldridge and Anthony to analyze the draft selections for every team.
NBA.com and NBA Mobile will feature the NBA Draft Hub leading up to June 26, providing fans a full section dedicated to NBA Draft news and content, while the league's signature app, NBA Game Time will feature comprehensive coverage of the Draft:
• NBA Game Time, NBA Digital's mobile app available on iOS and Android, will deliver the latest news leading up to and throughout the NBA Draft, with video, interviews, analysis and more.
• Prospect Profiles, an in-depth look at the top players featuring video of the prospects analyzing their own game and traits.
• Playermetrics 360-Degree Camera, a custom interactive feature, allowing fans to use a 360-degree camera to review key information on each prospect such as height, wingspan and reach. Fans will also be able to compare those criteria to other recent draft picks. Fans will also be able to access Playermetrics via NBA Mobile.
• Behind-the-scenes live videostream of players on the way to the Barclays Center on Draft night.
• Draftee interviews at Barclays Center with Greenberg, and live news conferences with the top Draft picks; also live videostream from Media Day on Wednesday, June, 25.
• Social Spotlight will continuously keep fans up to speed on the latest tweets, photos and other social engagement by draftees, teams and the conversations surrounding the NBA Draft.
• Draft Hub, with new features, including a new Draft order module and a new Draft board page.
• Draft Tracker will return to provide live pick-by-pick analysis throughout the Draft.