POSTED: Feb 2, 2014 12:42 PM ET
• It is unclear whether Gerald Wallace will be active for the Celtics today. He was back at home in Alabama due to a death in the family for the past few days before taking a flight back to Boston this morning. While Wallace arrived at the Garden in time for the game, Brad Stevens said he didn't know whether the veteran forward would play.
• Avery Bradley will play for the first time in nearly two weeks today. The shooting guard was sidelined for the stretch by a sprained right ankle suffered against Miami on Jan. 21. Stevens told reporters before the game Bradley would be back in the starting lineup alongside Rondo and wouldn't have a minutes restriction. The Celtics went 1-4 with the fourth-year guard out of the lineup.
• Rondo will be back in the lineup for the Celtics today after sitting out Wednesday's game against Philadelphia to rest his knee on the second half of a back-to-back. Bradley spoke fondly about the opportunity to get back into the lineup with Boston's captain. "He's a great point guard. I'm pretty sure everyone on this team loves playing with him. I just can't wait until I get back on the court with him," Bradley said.
• Jameer Nelson did not make the trip to Boston with the Magic. He suffered a left knee injury in Orlando's win for the Bucks on Friday night. Look for rookie Victor Oladipo to handle the majority of the team's point guard duties with Nelson out.
• A member of the Celtics played an entertaining prank on Bradley before the game. Bradley is a Seattle native and a big Seahawks fan. In preparation for the game, he kept a Seahawks hat in his locker. In preparation for tonight's Super Bowl, someone taped over the Seahawks logo and wrote out "Broncos" on Bradley's hat.
-- Brian Robb