NBA.com News services
POSTED: Jan 9, 2014 7:08 PM ET
UPDATED: Jan 9, 2014 10:14 PM ET
• Thunder F Serge Ibaka is back after missing Tuesday's game with flu-like symptoms. Perry Jones started in place of Ibaka in the loss to the Utah Jazz.
• Nuggets F Wilson Chandler will miss tonight's game with a left groin strain and Quincy Miller will start in his place at small forward. Chandler was injured in the third quarter of Tuesday's win over Boston. The Nuggets are being cautious because Chandler missed significant time last year after surgery on his left hip. Guard Nate Robinson (right ankle sprain) is expected to play.
• For the Knicks, center Tyson Chandler (upper respiratory infection), point guard Beno Udrih (left knee), point guard Pablo Prigioni (toe), forward Jeremy Tyler (personal reasons) and forward Metta World Peace (left knee) are out. "I don't know, I think it's probably day-to-day," coach Mike Woodson said of Chandler. Woodson called Udrih "day-today" as well, and said Prigioni could be out another "week or two."
• Asked about J.R. Smith, who was fined $50,000 by the NBA for untying the shoelaces of two opponents, Woodson said: "I'm not addressing anything else with JR. Just not gonna do it....let's just talk about the game."
• For the Heat, Dwyane Wade (knee) is a game-time decision. Shane Battier (left quad) and Mario Chalmers (Achilles) are out. Norris Cole, LeBron James, Rashard Lewis and Chris Bosh are also expected to start.