The Consensus Mock Draft is a compilation of the best mock drafts around the web. We bring them together to come up with a good estimate of how the 2012 NBA Draft could play out.
A few things of note in the latest look at the mock drafts:
• David Aldridge's first mock was released Wednesday, with the top five following suit. Aldridge gives Dion Waiters his highest position (No. 6).
• New on the scene is Terrence Ross, who joins the top 14 after finding his way onto five of the 12 mocks. The Washington shooting guard is most commonly going to the Suns at No. 13 (four times).
• It appears Bradley Beal won't last past the third pick. He's No. 3 on 10 of the 12 mocks and No. 2 on the other two. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist has slipped in the mocks. The UK forward was at one time solid at No. 3, but now sits at fifth overall.
• In earlier looks, Austin Rivers was out of the lottery, but now sits at ninth overall. There's still little consensus on where he'll land, but he's now on 11 of the 12 mocks and appears to be a lock for the lottery.
• Also gaining ground: Tyler Zeller (12th to 10th), Dion Waiters (jumped from 11th to 8th) and John Henson (14th to 11th)..
• Several players have seen their stock drop. The most notable is Jared Sullinger, who was 8th overall last week and falls completely out of the lottery, appearing on just one of the 12 mocks. Also slipping: Perry Jones III (9th to 16th) and Meyers Leonard (10th to 13th).
• Anthony Davis is the only true consensus, going No. 1 on all 12 of the mocks so far.
• Seven players appear in the Lottery on all 12 mock drafts: Davis, Thomas Robinson, Bradley Beal, Harrison Barnes, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Dion Waiters and Damian Lillard. Andre Drummond was a consensus Lottery pick, but David Aldridge has him going 16th.
Be sure to bookmark this page and check back regularly as the Consensus will be updated periodically.
The Consensus Mock Draft is a compilation of the best mock drafts around the web. We bring them together to come up with a good estimate of how the draft could play out.